Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Sepsami

I understand playing the game but Naomi has been talking way too much about Manila being a childhood icon of her to do something like this :rip:

Oh well, can't wait to see what kinda fire this will light under Trinity's ass :gayhat:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch
3 hours ago, nikola said:

Naomi is so weak and pathetic for doing that...just shows how scared she is of competition and that she knows that she is one of the weak links in the competition. But karma will come 

It's a TV Show, Don't take it so seriously.

Also Manila said herself taking out a strong competitor is something she'd do referring to Valentina, Granted she didn't but she did Pull Monet's lipstick admitting she knew she was doing better than Latrice in the competition.

It's how all stars works and any decisions made are part of the Game. Don't hate the player, Hate the Game.

elijahfan

Even tho I'm really shook about it, I guess Manila just got a taste of her own medicine... This is how she herself wanted to play the game, sooo :ohwell: But yay, it still does come off as really unfair and feels like this year's Shangela situation.

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Levine said:

And no, Trinity will never win because they won't let a 4th white queen to win let alone now that she is the only white with 4 black queens in.

So they should crown a queen solely because she’s black? That’s no representation at all. I get your point but any of the black queens can top Trinity’s performance right now. It shouldn’t be about race. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Whew you guys are mad LMAO:lmao: 

It's definitely sad to see Manila go home but I highly doubt Trinty won't win and like others have said they won't crown a black queen just because she's black. This has happened before in AS3 and we all saw how that turned out, lol. Some of you guys really expose yourselves. 

See you hoes next week :staymad: 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

I would love for a poc to win but out of everyone who’s left in the competition trinity should win. She’s really been giving it her all this season. 

Unless Latrice somehow makes top 4, which I doubt at this point.

when manila’s Husband broke down after she got eliminated I felt that 

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Manila will still be our winner. Fight me :ohwell:

Meh 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not mine

Borislshere

I'm honestly tired of this elimination process. Judges are there for a reason, to be unbiased in handling the ratings of these queens. Giving the other queens to chance to vote each other off is kind of a slap in the face to everyone who does good but gets the boot for one bad performance. These queens are basically going off of personal feelings and it's so annoying. Latrice being there over Manila, What was the reason??? 

I get that it's a game and they want to eliminate their biggest competition but damn. Drag race needs a serious face lift. No more unnecessary twists or bringing back queens the producers think we'll want to see back. 

Catnikko
4 hours ago, loathereality said:

why is this episode not on netflix?

they don't put all stars on netflix??

Actual patient

Rooting for Monét and Monique. There's one week left which means they can snatch a win and get Trinity's track record or similar.

I don't care what you all say. Some of you are obviously not objective because of their S10 performance. But they are frontrunners in a season with Latrice, Valentina and Manila, which means a lot.

BlahForever1
52 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I'm honestly tired of this elimination process. Judges are there for a reason, to be unbiased in handling the ratings of these queens. Giving the other queens to chance to vote each other off is kind of a slap in the face to everyone who does good but gets the boot for one bad performance. These queens are basically going off of personal feelings and it's so annoying. Latrice being there over Manila, What was the reason??? 

I get that it's a game and they want to eliminate their biggest competition but damn. Drag race needs a serious face lift. No more unnecessary twists or bringing back queens the producers think we'll want to see back. 

I feel like Ru/ production giving the other queens the decision to vote each other off is a way for Ru to avoid backlash for eliminating fan favourites while also creating TV drama tbh.

BlahForever1
32 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

they don't put all stars on netflix??

In some countries like New Zealand, they've been putting All Stars 4 on Netflix. In NZ, our state broadcaster started uploading Drag Race + All Stars on their website, so Netflix NZ retaliated by uploading seasons 1-7 (we had seasons 8-10 already) as well as All Stars 4.

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, BlahForever1 said:

In some countries like New Zealand, they've been putting All Stars 4 on Netflix. In NZ, our state broadcaster started uploading Drag Race + All Stars on their website, so Netflix NZ retaliated by uploading seasons 1-7 (we had seasons 8-10 already) as well as All Stars 4.

Wow and here in the US we have to either illegally watch it or buy the seasons on iTunes. smh.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived