charts

Shallow #2 on U.K. midweek chart!

PlanetChromatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyhaus

I’m in Ireland where we have already made it #1 (:ohwell:) but I’d love it to be her first #1 in the UK since 2010 :tony:

ok we need VPNs etc for people who aren’t in the UK, it’s on repeat rn for me!  let’s do this!

heauxmatica

QueenChromatix

She deserves it! We deserve it! It was totally worth waiting: I mean the whole process. We endured the whole Gaga transition: from ARTPOP to calm down and classy Gaga on CT2 which gave her another Grammy. Then next transition to another critically-aclaimed era: Joanne, thanks to GP heard the emotional Gaga, and everybody had chance to see more personal side of Gaga thanks to FiveFootTwo. Now, after several years of not being in mainstream music market and on the main singles charts (excluding SuperBowl performance and its concequences) she's back and the Star of Gaga is really (re)Born! :vegas: 

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

10 hours ago, warrentw said:

remember with streams a song has to be played 150 time to count as one sale....keep it on repeat

Isn’t there a limit per day? Streamed it over night and reckon Shallow has played at least 35-40 times in the past 24 hours.

VPNs do not work if you can’t Change Your Country in Spotify account settings (which you can’t when do on a mobile device either). You often need a credit/bank account registered to the actual country before you can change countries on Spotify Premium. 

It changes your IP Address, not your country. FAKE NEWS, confirmed by Spotify.

NewRules
9 minutes ago, Rio said:

Isn’t there a limit per day? Streamed it over night and reckon Shallow has played at least 35-40 times in the past 24 hours.

Yeah, the UK chart doesn't count streams after playing the same song more than 10 times in 24 hours. Play it on YouTube after you've reached the limit. We have to get this number one :gum: 

Ok I always download my songs on Apple Music so it’s on my iPhone. Will it count as a stream if I play it? I play it all the time from my HomePod so I’m guessing that counts a stream. 

3 hours ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Yeah, the UK chart doesn't count streams after playing the same song more than 10 times in 24 hours. Play it on YouTube after you've reached the limit. We have to get this number one :gum: 

I'm not saying your lying but where is this information from im asking out of interest.

NewRules
5 minutes ago, warrentw said:

I'm not saying your lying but where is this information from im asking out of interest.

"It's also worth noting you can't "spam" your favourite artist to number one. Once you've played a song 10 times in 24 hours, subsequent streams are not counted"

I think it's a new rule but no one seems to know about it..

PlanetChromatica
2 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

So my 500 streams of Shallow in the first week were a waste :toofunny:

6 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Thank you and yeah same here I had it on repeat all night lol, would the other streams after the 10 still count towards the album streams?

Archived