Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow #2 on U.K. midweek chart!

PlanetChromatica

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart-update/

Shallow is currently at #2 on the UK midweek chart and is reportedly 600 units behind getting her first #1 in 8 years (typo in tweet) and 5th UK #1 in total! 

I think we need to work together to help make this actually happen, start asking friends to stream it, put your streaming service on repeat with the song. I tweeted this, so please retweet if you would like to support and maybe we should arrange a streaming party too? 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would actually be her first in 8 years - Telephone went #1 in 2010

If you haven’t already bought a copy, so it now or get another copy on another service! And leave the song streaming on repeat when you sleep! It will be very close by the time Friday comes around, so everything will help. 

NewRules
Just now, Harry said:

It would actually be her first in 8 years - Telephone went #1 in 2010

If you haven’t already bought a copy, so it now or get another copy on another service! And leave the song streaming on repeat when you sleep! It will be very close by the time Friday comes around, so everything will help. 

Do you have a list of all the official UK online music stores? I only know iTunes and Google but I want to buy everywhere 

ShockPop

Oh my god it's happening.

IT IS HAPPENING.

A colleague was raving about the movie today. She said she expected a fun love musical like Coyote Ugly but spend 30 minutes after crying her eyes out and downloading the soundtrack.

This is real life.

18 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Do you have a list of all the official UK online music stores? I only know iTunes and Google but I want to buy everywhere 

You can also buy it on Amazon MP3 and 7digital! I’m not sure of any others off the top of my head but I’m sure they are out there

Schizophonic

guys, 600 is not that much.... buy and gift some mp3´s!!! stream the hell out of it! thats actually something really possible.

Holy crap i did not expect that when checking the midweeks. I was like scrolling down thinking maybe like 5 or 6 and there it was at 2 and i was like WHAAAAAAATTTT

SlaeUrAnus

Just bought an extra copy and going to leave it on stream when I go to bed.

Come on UK monsters, we are so close!

In my messy era.

5 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Just bought an extra copy and going to leave it on stream when I go to bed.

Come on UK monsters, we are so close!

Yes im gonna Stream the shi* outta this. Lets do it, Its been 8 and a half years but we can do it again UK Monsters. Lets get Gaga that 5th UK number 1 wooh.

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

BAD ROMANCE IS SHAKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG (U.S.)

latest?cb=20120915194113

I cant believe BR didnt get to 1 in US. It got to 1 here on two different occasions.:firega:

Archived