💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Engagement

ACT2

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Queen of taking things slowly and not engaging with her boyfriend on the same week they met

High pony found dead in a ditch :ladyhaha:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
1 hour ago, zHonMonster said:

a weird part of me is oddly sad for her bc deep down it doesn’t feel genuine to me but still wish them good luck w it 

for instance she lights up with Bradley and looks v sad with carino but what do we know 

i wonder what her and carino even have in common sometimes 

Acting like you know her :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Glamourpuss

As much as I had my heart set on Bradley and Gaga being a thing...

I think Christian is really great for her. He seems humble and down to earth and he seems to be good for Gaga. Look at the photos posted above. He is smitten and he adores her. She deserves to be loved like that. I hope she loves him back the same way because he deserves it too. I'm happy for them both and it's extra special for her because she's reached a new peak with her fame and she still has her partner by her side supporting her. I'm genuinely happy for her and hope it continues. 

Robo Ga

She wants to secure that Italian sperm :vegas:  a true paper gangsta  

🤖⚡️

2 hours ago, Interstellar said:

I’m so happy for her :cryga:

But also, I feel so selfish, because I want Gaga to be this single strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man.

As long as she’s happy :kara:

What’s that dumb idea that not NEEDING a man means you can’t have one lol

justanothergay
2 hours ago, ACT2 said:

i wonder who will perform at her wedding?

Tony :kara:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

AlexanderMagno
2 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

a weird part of me is oddly sad for her bc deep down it doesn’t feel genuine to me but still wish them good luck w it 

for instance she lights up with Bradley and looks v sad with carino but what do we know 

i wonder what her and carino even have in common sometimes 

2 hours ago, sirensofthedawn said:

he's just so meh and their relationship seems off but whatever :shrug:

2 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

You could be right but legit she always looks so miserable with him like she’s stuck or something 

Please, tell me more about Gaga's daily life, since apparently you know so much about her.

:interestinga: you fans sometimes think you know everything about her. You don't. You know even less than you think

CanadaGoesGaga

Anyone who is saying that she looks miserable with him, or they wanted Bradley. You need to sit down, shut up, and move along. How dare anyone judge or discourage love. All because of the way he looks? Because he comes across as older? 

Stewful2929
7 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Anyone who is saying that she looks miserable with him, or they wanted Bradley. You need to sit down, shut up, and move along. How dare anyone judge or discourage love. All because of the way he looks? Because he comes across as older? 

Nothing to do w his looks @ all. You can’t tell me in most photos she doesn’t look miserable w him vs cooper and that is why I said that. It could be with anyone I said cooper because of recent photos etc 

MonsterofFame

I really feel that deep down Gaga is still lost and healing, and that this relationship is what she thinks she needs to heal. I felt that way about her and Taylor, and it turned out to be spot on - "it wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion."

I really hope for her sake that she figures herself fully out before getting married for sure. Either way, I will always wish the best for her.

SpamMusubi

I'm so happy for her! I like Christian and her together, and to all of you who don't like their relationship, you all should really focus on your own lives and quit assuming she's unhappy.:ohwell:

Sushi is my one true passion

Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I really feel that deep down Gaga is still lost and healing, and that this relationship is what she thinks she needs to heal. I felt that way about her and Taylor, and it turned out to be spot on - "it wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion."

I really hope for her sake that she figures herself fully out before getting married for sure. Either way, I will always wish the best for her.

Spot on my thoughts too 

1 hour ago, Jaume said:

I'm surprised she mentioned the word fiancÊ... perhaps she heard about the silly rumours about  Bradley so she said that?

Good thinking, it makes sense.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived