đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

somechick

Is there anyone out there going to an upcoming concert that would get a fellow Monster a tour program?  I will pay for shipping, etc....I went to the opening night in Ft Lauderdale and they were not available.  Please help!

Please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Shannon

I'm going in July and for two shows I will have seats. I'll make a post about it closer to the date seeing if anyone wants programs. (I mean you might already have one by then anywa).

Luckystef8

Supposedly at the Detroit show they were selling all the lady ****ing gaga merch of course the 2 shows i go to are the ones that don't sell them. So like I said, if anyone can get me a sweatshirt XL of that let me know and i'll pay you :)

LiseDilling

I bought it in a large and it's kinda big on me. My Koons statue shirt is the same size and fits perfect as it's made from a different brand. They are both 100% cotton so shrinking will happen but the Slay and Yassss shirts run big.

Thank you! I'll try to get a M before the next concert :)

BadKidMonster

Yeah

On the back I've seen just the cities but not the date of each city (maybe I'm blind :p)

Gagz

On the back I've seen just the cities but not the date of each city (maybe I'm blind :p)

Oh I see what you mean. I misunderstood, sorry.

somechick

On the back I've seen just the cities but not the date of each city (maybe I'm blind :P)

Some have dates, some don't. I got the black shirt with the "swinefest" pic (the one they'd used to promote artrave) and it just has the cities, no dates.

BadKidMonster

Of the three tour shirts which is the best in all your opinion? I want to get one got my collection, but I dislike all though. Still want one though

CatelynnMarie

Of the three tour shirts which is the best in all your opinion? I want to get one got my collection, but I dislike all though. Still want one though

The Swinefest one for me. At least for the front image it's the best to me. The back of the Applause one is pretty cool.

somechick

I liked the "swinefest pic" one the most, so I bought that. But yeah not a fan of the other shirts at all. Wore my t-shirt in NYC the day after the show....so many people started talking to me because of it. It was actually nice coz no one was rude, but then it was NYC so... ;)

BadKidMonster

When do the merchandise booths open up for sale outside the venues? 3 hours before or they open all afternoon? My show starts at 7:30p but doors open at 6p

lastlinefirst

I'm going in July and for two shows I will have seats. I'll make a post about it closer to the date seeing if anyone wants programs. (I mean you might already have one by then anywa).

Yeah I'd be willing to paypal money as well for one bc I need one!