Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard 200: #1 ASIB 231k

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Red Velvet
11 hours ago, keyboardfreak96 said:

It’s been the honor of my life to watch other pop girls crash and burn over the past couple of years, only to see our gaga rise above it all and still succeed. Talent always wins and that is a fact of life. 

Well, if you look at it:

Beyonce had 2 babies, performed at Coachella but the Carters fell down, Rihanna had a big hit but faded into the pop scene, Britney did not appear for 2 years, Nicki has a positively reviewed album but low financially and Katy lost her mind. (I was bout’ to put Kesha but it is just sad for me, in such serious ways tht she could have won.)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
9 minutes ago, NNES said:

Sad how streaming destroy the charts... With 9k sales you'll debut higher than with 103k sales... :messga:

As streaming catches up in users, it'll be a lot more level.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, Piece of Me said:

Katy lost her mind. 

I honestly think she just had a misstep after the election. I think she was banking on Hillary winning and "wokeness" to really take a new form that would kind of propel witness. Sadly, that didn't happen.. I don't think she lost her mind.

Purr more, hiss less.

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I honestly think she just had a misstep after the election. I think she was banking on Hillary winning and "wokeness" to really take a new form that would kind of propel witness. Sadly, that didn't happen.. I don't think she lost her mind.

Actually, in my perception as in “lost her mind”, I found her more difficult and more polrizing to the crowd to be explainable because Kty had the same energy throughout the 3/4 of the Prism era. By that 1/4 of the era, she has been what we call “woke” from the crowd starting from her By The Grace of God Grmmy performance to Rise and CTTR. By Bon Appetit, that is when she lost her mind, doing wacky stuffs that we didn’t see Katy would do, but she has been more happier with the crowd, but she also felt more faking out not to mention the controversies and how the LGBT (literally 2/5 of her fanbase) turned against her after siding with Cardi’s boo and his 2 wack crack ass bros.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived