đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga as Ursula in The Little Mermaid!

California Gold

Featured Posts

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

Idk if you have heard or watched Insatiable but the main character wears a fat suit for like 4 seconds in the trailer and they even signed a petition to get the show cancelled because of "fatphobia" before it was even released :saladga:

Yeah I thought about that. Disney could always go with one of their original Ursula concepts though

17488226505f3b631a254558895a81d8.png

906019a9af16b0ce18383f9e5bcf3abf.jpg

latest?cb=20130507130151

Something on the lighter side if they’re afraid of backlash 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
31 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You totally deleted the part where I said She was inspired by drag queen tho and said what I literally was saying all along... Fact is - Ursula was inspired by drag queen BUT she is female.. Any backlash would be too fake.. :huntyga:

I think that any backlash when there is an official announcement, will have justified reasoning but also the cry foul of those who want a drag queen on the big screen. The notion that Ursula has to be female may tick some people off because the design of Ursula has a queer origin story and they want to see that being represented.

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Maybe Gaga could be Ursula when she turns human to go and marry Eric aka VANESSA 

original.gif

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

theahsfan
32 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

It's a movie about singing fish and mermaids. I don't care what person plays what, just make it a good film.

I mean I kinda agree. You watch the live action version with hopes that it resembles the original. And Ariel was white with red hair.. that’s just how the character was. If she was mixed with black hair then I’d be down for Zendaya playing her, but she wasn’t so idk.. 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

I mean I kinda agree. You watch the live action version with hopes that it resembles the original. And Ariel was white with red hair.. that’s just how the character was. If she was mixed with black hair then I’d be down for Zendaya playing her, but she wasn’t so idk.. 

And Gaga isn’t fat and purple. Guess the movies canceled until they find some singing animals, mermaids and A big purple woman 

Regina George

Honestly I’m so done with y’all’s constant negativity and fake woke-ness! Everything Gaga does or everything she is rumored to do - someone here will come and bash her decisions or talk about possible (uncalled for) backlash. If LGBTQ community would be mad because one of the most prominent figures who ALWAYS gave you your voice and who always stick to her beliefs about LGBT community is playing this character (Who is not even officially LGBT member) then I have no words for you. I honestly don’t.  You did the same thing when she was announced as Ally. And now y’all are acting like this is the best decision of her life. Can you ****ing enjoy stuff? Disgusted. 

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

And Gaga isn’t fat and purple. Guess the movies canceled until they find some singing animals, mermaids and A big purple woman 

But Ursula wasn’t any specific race. However, Ariel is iconic and I’m sorry but anyone who doesn’t look how she did in the original is the wrong choice. Just like how I’d hate it if they miscast Princess Jasmine as like a white woman. 

Borislshere
Just now, theahsfan said:

But Ursula wasn’t any specific race. However, Ariel is iconic and I’m sorry but anyone who doesn’t look how she did in the original is the wrong choice. Just like how I’d hate it if they miscast Princess Jasmine as like a white woman. 

Well yeah that’d be stupid because Aladdin relies on a character’s culture and race with its setting. The little mermaid only relies on the fact that she’s a mermaid. You can cast anyone to play her. 

opulence1994

I hope they cast A DRAG QUEEN to play Ursula (maybe harvey fiertstein)

https://www.broadway.com/buzz/187979/will-harvey-fierstein-appear-as-ursula-in-live-action-little-mermaid/

1a4d9d665893ee9f8_org.jpg

And they should cast lady gaga to play vanessa (when ursula turns into a human)

giphy.gif

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Clip said:

I didn't even know there was a Little Mermaid live action movie being done

I hope this isn't true because I can't picture her as an overweight evil old woman :emma:

...you do realize that they probably wouldn't make her overweight because imagine the backlash if they made Gaga, a skinny little thing, obese. They'll either go with a larger actress which shouldn't be that hard as I can think of several that can sing well or leave Gaga's size be. I could see them making her tentacles animated like a large dress ala Cheek to Cheek era if that was the case.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

B&TB was amazing just like every live action remake Disney made. But whatever, do you..

Are you kidding me! You poor delusional child, it was terrible in so many ways. 

LeJudas
2 hours ago, slayo said:

um slay gaga but no. I don't see her as ursula. I'd much rather it be a drag queen

Patrick Starrrr

Archived