Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"ALLY! ALLY!" In ARUTW

Toph

Featured Posts

Back on September 2nd 2017 I had the pleasure of seeing Gaga bring the JWT to Fenway Park in Boston (for a second time lol), Massachusetts.I was there with my two dear friends. When DJ White Shadow was finishing his set, he asked us all to chant Ally as loud as we could, prefacing with that it would be for her character in ASIB, who's name is Ally. I remember my friends and I being floored and of course we chanted as loud as we could from the nosebleeds. He said they were going to record us. 

When you listen to the ending of ARUTW, and this is in the film as well, you can hear fans screaming ALLY in addition to the live crowd cheering after Ally's performance. Those fans screaming her name, I believe, is the recording of that night at Fenway Park!!

DJWS distinctly said they were going to use it in the film, and this must be it. If there were other  monsters there you gotta back me up, this totally happened!!!

Don't flame me! I'm not lying <333 I went to House of Blues after to see her perform with Brian Newman, incredible weekend!

domixwodix

I was thinking about it today

but can‘t find the video

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Archived