Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why don't we get any performances of ASIB?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Yeah the soundtrack is wonderful and she's been promoting the movie like crazy but it's a shame she didn't perform any of the songs. 

It would be cool to see Gaga performing some of the songs here and there.

I wish we could get an AMA performance of Shallow or at least of Look What I Found or something. It'd be nice and easy promo for the film and soundtrack. Especially since this year's AMAs are estimated to have a boost thanks to Taylor Swift.

Leblanc

I watched Tyler Oakley's video where she suprises fans at the cinema and he asks her will she perform any of the songs and she says yes so we just have to sit tight and wait for it :excited:

I always let the good ones go

Pretty sure she will perform ASIB tracks every week in Jan to March, don't you worry.

Just need to wait for the movie to come out to the rest of world!

From a promotional standpoint they are probably hoping for a slow burn instead of a big debut and quick tumble down the charts. I have a feeling she'll perform later on to revive people's interest in the movie and soundtrack...probably around the Oscars? 

And imagine if she ever performs Shallow live with Bradley! It'd be a huge moment :diane:

3 minutes ago, hoodrat said:

From a promotional standpoint they are probably hoping for a slow burn instead of a big debut and quick tumble down the charts. I have a feeling she'll perform later on to revive people's interest in the movie and soundtrack...probably around the Oscars? 

And imagine if she ever performs Shallow live with Bradley! It'd be a huge moment :diane:

I agree, it's better they hold off on live stuff until next year.

Bradley's implied a few times that he won't perform live and I don't want to get my hopes up but oh my gosh...I would dieee if they sang together at the Oscars!! I'm already envisioning it :messga:

Archived