💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley: 'Gaga is held in the highest regard as a musician'

Bradley

Featured Posts

pachinko
2 hours ago, Shipper said:

I'm sorry to say this but this interviewer is terrible.:interestinga:  He stutters for 2 minutes going off on different tangents and I feel like Bradley is guessing what kind of question he's trying to ask.:saladga:

He can't voice out his feelings using simple sentences and he gets choked up trying to explain his question. :excuseu:

maybe he has a crush on him 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Oct 17th where I'm at. I have to wait almost 2 weeks after the soundtrack comes out. :saladga:

Ugh that's so unfair :saladga: We should sue them :firega:

jimmytimestep
5 hours ago, ronaldyp said:

QUEEN :giveup:

ASIB is coming out on October 12th in my country (Venezuela) ugh. I have to wait a whole week more :wtf:

Will you get to see it dubbed or with subtitles? I hope subtitles!

5 hours ago, ronaldyp said:

ASIB is coming out on October 12th in my country (Venezuela) ugh. I have to wait a whole week more :wtf:

Mamaguevoooo venezuelaaa!!!! ALso, marico a cuanto esta una entrada al cine? Este verano cuando fui estaba caris

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

13 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Will you get to see it dubbed or with subtitles? I hope subtitles!

It better not be dubbed. I have to wait until it comes out to find that out :smh:

10 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

Mamaguevoooo venezuelaaa!!!! ALso, marico a cuanto esta una entrada al cine? Este verano cuando fui estaba caris

Jajajajaja chamo no quiero ni preguntar a cuanto esta la entrada ahorita :giveup: Pero es un gasto que tendré que hacer. La ultima vez que vi estaba en 100 bs.S (10millones de los viejos):saladga::saladga::saladga:  Tendre que prostituirme.   

Defmix100
7 hours ago, sampool said:

“When you start thinking about her face, I could just shoot it. This is a face I wanna shoot” when you take it out of context :smh:

finally this song makes sense

7 hours ago, ronaldyp said:

1 hour ago, Judas Society said:

Oct 17th where I'm at. I have to wait almost 2 weeks after the soundtrack comes out. :saladga:

1 hour ago, ronaldyp said:

Ugh that's so unfair :saladga: We should sue them :firega:

In Poland we have to wait till November 30 ❤️

ZephyrInTheSky
7 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Am I the only one that thinks Gaga and Bradley would be the hotter and more iconic than Brad and Angelina? 

I would bet my ass that they're gonna be a couple after they win all the Oscars, Grammys then f*ck using their trophies as sexual toys. Sorry kids but I had to say this.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I agree though, i wouldnt mind him shoving anything in me. :huntyga:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

highlikegaga

i just wanted to say, regarding the interviewer, keep in mind that the interviewer may be nervous, don't want to screw the interview, has anxiety, etc. i've taken a couple of interviews myself and I know how much the pressure can f*ck you up. 

add that to interviewing Bradley, who's a famous movie star and you have a whole anxiety roller-coaster. 

we really should be more compassionate and not look into the littlest things to "cringe" at and throw shade and whatever. 

not everyone can be at the top of their game 24/7 and i don't think a person should be judged based on one awkward moment. 

Archived