2 beldum
2 dratini
1 bulbasaur
1 eevee
1 pikachu
1 cyndaquil
1 mareep

wow amazing!

My aim was gen 1 so I could move them to Let's GO, I want my shiny mega charizard x

6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Is anyone else struggling to get a shiny larvitar? From all my friends only one of then caught it today

YES! I didn't find one and I saw many!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
11 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Is anyone else struggling to get a shiny larvitar? From all my friends only one of then caught it today

It's the only one I need :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Luzaleja
1 hour ago, calmar said:

Were you playing during the 3-hour community day event window in your country? The shiny spawn rates are boosted even more then.

I managed to get a shiny of all prior CD mons except Larvitar, Chikorita and Squirtle today (including one copy of 2 mons that I missed, Eevee [travelling] and Cyndaquil [poor weather].) Larvitar is who I really want though, I missed the original CD since I was driving hundreds of miles that day and the place I picked out to do my CD at was... barren :madge: 

No, I went out from 4pm until 11pm :selena: I'll go out earlier tomorrow to try my luck again haha

I hope you'll be able to get a shiny Larvitar :legend:I'm actually still happy about the event because I got a ton of candy that I missed because of the year I stopped playing :party: I still can't believe my friend who plays once a week has more shinies than me, though.

calmar
Just now, Luzaleja said:

No, I went out from 4pm until 11pm :selena: I'll go out earlier tomorrow to try my luck again haha

I hope you'll be able to get a shiny Larvitar :legend:I'm actually still happy about the event because I got a ton of candy that I missed because of the year I stopped playing :party: I still can't believe my friend who plays once a week has more shinies than me, though.

RNG sucks, yeah...

I hope I get a shiny Larvitar too :cryga: And catch enough shinies to beat your friend :grr: 

I was out from around 1:30pm to 5:30pm.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Luzaleja
14 minutes ago, calmar said:

RNG sucks, yeah...

I hope I get a shiny Larvitar too :cryga: And catch enough shinies to beat your friend :grr: 

I was out from around 1:30pm to 5:30pm.

Good luck :cryga: I want at least one :selena:

I'll go out at 11am and hope for the best haha

Today’s shiny hunt was not as successful as yesterday’s :laughga: but I still managed to catch 1 shiny Dratini, 1 shiny Larvitar and 1 shiny Charmender. 

I have to decide what to evolve now among all of the CD Pokemon and whether the exclusive moves are worth it or not.

Any suggestions?

calmar
19 minutes ago, Edo said:

Today’s shiny hunt was not as successful as yesterday’s :laughga: but I still managed to catch 1 shiny Dratini, 1 shiny Larvitar and 1 shiny Charmender. 

I have to decide what to evolve now among all of the CD Pokemon and whether the exclusive moves are worth it or not.

Any suggestions?

Beldum's exclusive move is the best. For the others, it is only arguably worth it, either because the exclusive move is either worse than the best move it learns otherwise (Dragonite, Eeveelutions), or the pokemon is (Typhlosion, Blastoise) or will be soon (Venusaur, Tyranitar, Charizard) outclassed by pokémon with a higher DPS (damage per second) rate. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Not too fussed about getting shinies, period, but I got shiny Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander, Dratini and Beldum.

Didn't see a shiny Larvitar at all! Although my friend caught one.

Overall was pleased with this weekend though! Missed pretty much all of the community days this year since I only started playing again recently, so I was especially keen on stacking up on candies for the Gen 1 starters. Also managed to evolve some high leveled Tryanitar and Metagross which I'm pleased about!

I didn't realise that the CP for Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise were so limited by your level, though. I have a Blastoise at 2078 and can't power up anymore because I'm *only* Lvl 29 :/ kinda sucks

calmar
39 minutes ago, Harry said:

I didn't realise that the CP for Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise were so limited by your level, though. I have a Blastoise at 2078 and can't power up anymore because I'm *only* Lvl 29 :/ kinda sucks

Yeah, although it gives you something to do when you reach a new level - power up your best 'mons.

Community day over here is starting in a half hour. Hoping to finally get the Shiny Larvitar as well as hopefully some more Shiny Eevee and Cyndaquil, since I'm low on those. I just got to school (where I spend my CDs and found a Shiny Bulbasaur again, which is nice, I guess.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

They increased the shiny rate fully only for the 3 hours on Saturday it seems. According to Silph during the 3 hours it was 1/25, during the weekend it's 1/80. I got a ton of shinies yesterday but only 1 today after hours of playing. 

calmar
23 hours ago, Logan said:

They increased the shiny rate fully only for the 3 hours on Saturday it seems. According to Silph during the 3 hours it was 1/25, during the weekend it's 1/80. I got a ton of shinies yesterday but only 1 today after hours of playing. 

Yeah I noticed and was ticked off when I spent time out of my sunday to try and find them again. Ugh. Now I'll never get a shiny Larvitar. :/

On the upside though I managed to get a Shiny Caterpie today! :D 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

49 minutes ago, calmar said:

Yeah I noticed and was ticked off when I spent time out of my sunday to try and find them again. Ugh. Now I'll never get a shiny Larvitar. :/

On the upside though I managed to get a Shiny Caterpie today! :D 

I wish they had long distance trading, I’d totally give you one!

calmar
1 hour ago, Logan said:

I wish they had long distance trading, I’d totally give you one!

If only I had something to give you in exchange :/ 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

20 minutes ago, calmar said:

If only I had something to give you in exchange :/ 

I wouldn’t ask for anything in return! 

calmar
On 12/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, Logan said:

I wouldn’t ask for anything in return! 

I just saw that in PVP, Ultra and Best friends can challenge each other from any distance. It would be great if they could do that for trading as well.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived