💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bianca Del Rio makes awful rape joke about Blair St Clair and it's not okay

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

SEANGT

I hate comedy for this ****. Comedians think because they're comedians this is their job to say **** like this. I'm over it. 

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, hunty said:

the thing is she didn't say it as a joke

She did that's her thing she's an insult comedian, that's also why she added the last part, because the initial joke didn't land, unfortunately the 2nd was kind of worse...

LUO YI

She’s always been this shitty :triggered: I couldn’t care less about her anymore

The night sky tells all

eksistents

I don't know, for me that joke was spot on! :ladyhaha: And I love how everyone got so offended by this. That's what insult comedy is all about, it doesn't even need a punch line. In that way she's like Joan Rivers 2.0. Can't wait to see her next month on 9/11 (haha, get ready to be offended :derpga:).

Letmelivemylife
17 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i get that bianca is an insult comic and buying a ticket to her show means you're going to experience very offensive content but the rape joke was just waaaaay too far

i'm a bianca fan but i really hate she did this, it wasn't clever at all

Exactly. Now I have an incredibly dark sense of humor (I mean I'm a Sharon Needles fan after all lol) but accusing someone of lying about rape isn't funny at all. Even with Sharon who has built her career on "shock", there have been times where she's made really (and I mean really) dark twisted pedophilia jokes and it's like "I love you but that's not funny". I hope that makes sense. Getting over a cold and I'm kinda out of it lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, eksistents said:

I don't know, for me that joke was spot on! :ladyhaha: And I love how everyone got so offended by this. That's what insult comedy is all about, it doesn't even need a punch line. In that way she's like Joan Rivers 2.0. Can't wait to see her next month on 9/11 (haha, get ready to be offended :derpga:).

Haha omg I know right? 😂 Sharon Needles has some pretty dark twisted 9/11 jokes. She's giving Bianca a run for her money haha. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived