Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pete proposed to Ariana the day they met

Borislshere

Featured Posts

StreamDelicate

:air:

If someone you just started dating is adamant about being madly in love with each other within days (heck, weeks) of knowing you, that's a sign to run for the hills sis. Either they're crazy or they're as desperate as they come. Not my life though.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Ah yes, the perfect adult response to a wedding proposal, "Sick." *vomits* 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ThisGuyTony
7 minutes ago, StreamDelicate said:

:air:

If someone you just started dating is adamant about being madly in love with each other within days (heck, weeks) of knowing you, that's a sign to run for the hills sis. Either they're crazy or they're as desperate as they come. Not my life though.

Thissss.

But hope they enjoy their lives. :heart:

nikola

Tbh if someone proposed to me after a few weeks of dating I would be scared

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Disney, you were supposed to be teaching children good lessons. You were supposed to be teaching children good lessons. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING CHILDREN GOOD LESSONS, DISNEY. Do you know what this is, Disney? This is a little girl marrying a guy the day she met him. A little girl with dreams, with legs, with a head. She's a pencil, she's a swizzle stick, you can use her as a pool noodle! And now she married a guy the day she met him! THE DAY SHE MET HIM! She married him because you taught her it was ok. A girl married Pete Davidson, Disney, a girl ****ing married Pete Davidson. Do you not know what has transpired while you were making movies about ****ing ice queens, set in ****ing Norway? We had our own Disney Dark Ages here today. Oh my god, how could you do this to us, you literally tore our dresses apart like the Evil Stepmother you are! And me, I'm Mulan, I'm Mulan and I'm reading this **** with my own two ****ing eyes. And you're Snow White, disapppointing everybody! LIVE WITH THAT!

go AWF :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Tom Nook
8 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Disney, you were supposed to be teaching children good lessons. You were supposed to be teaching children good lessons. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING CHILDREN GOOD LESSONS, DISNEY. Do you know what this is, Disney? This is a little girl marrying a guy the day she met him. A little girl with dreams, with legs, with a head. She's a pencil, she's a swizzle stick, you can use her as a pool noodle! And now she married a guy the day she met him! THE DAY SHE MET HIM! She married him because you taught her it was ok. A girl married Pete Davidson, Disney, a girl ****ing married Pete Davidson. Do you not know what has transpired while you were making movies about ****ing ice queens, set in ****ing Norway? We had our own Disney Dark Ages here today. Oh my god, how could you do this to us, you literally tore our dresses apart like the Evil Stepmother you are! And me, I'm Mulan, I'm Mulan and I'm reading this **** with my own two ****ing eyes. And you're Snow White, disapppointing everybody! LIVE WITH THAT!

:air: GO AWF TRISHA!

Spoiler

Also Ari is a Nickelodeon girl :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

:air: GO AWF TRISHA!

Hide contents

Also Ari is a Nickelodeon girl :selena: 

Bitch I know that I'm talking about the overall thing with Disney's "meet and marry in 5 seconds" thing or else it'd be "Dan Scheineider" and you do not want me to continue

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

15 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

OMG YOU’RE GOING INNN!

giphy-2-1524565357.gif?crop=1xw:1xh;cent

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn4VgIcVlp6buCvXapM4k

Queen Gloria

I'm over them. Call me when they get divorced in 3 months. They're doing the most trying to promote this relationship more than Sweetener. 

giphy.gif

Archived