Robagaga 9,345 Posted August 14, 2018 Share Posted August 14, 2018 People on twitter are starting to report that a huge motorway bridge has collapsed in the city. No one knows if people were on the bridge when it collapsed and no word on casualties or injuries. Rescue services are at the scene. This looks horrible I hope everyone is ok! Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panchecco 17,905 Posted August 14, 2018 Share Posted August 14, 2018 omg that's a huge disaster edit: people are reporting that there are several people severely injured Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mister max 18,480 Posted August 14, 2018 Share Posted August 14, 2018 I've seen some videos on the news just seconds ago and it really is a huge piece that broke off, I'm shocked I pray for the best but honestly, I cant believe that no one would have been on or under the bridge Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,824 Posted August 14, 2018 Share Posted August 14, 2018 Oh my lord. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robagaga 9,345 Posted August 14, 2018 Author Share Posted August 14, 2018 Apparently dozens could be feared dead.... This is awful It fell during a storm I am mad that almost all news networks are reporting on the london attack and not on this huge tragedy. Apparently the bridge was packed when it happened as well. This is awful Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monster4life231 4,304 Posted August 14, 2018 Share Posted August 14, 2018 Hoping all those involved are ok and that families of people that have been lost are blessed. This is so sad. spread peace - #MJInnocent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BornSimon 4,832 Posted August 14, 2018 Share Posted August 14, 2018 Italy is that country that focuses on how bad immigrants are and how the gays are ruining social values instead of thinking about how bad certain things are doing and trying to make them better. They only pay attention to the country's real problems when this kind of tragedy takes place, it's truly disgusting and heart-breaking. This bridge was built in the 60s and apparently only now were they working on it to make it safer... 50 years later. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,824 Posted August 14, 2018 Share Posted August 14, 2018 25 minutes ago, BornSimon said: Italy is that country that focuses on how bad immigrants are and how the gays are ruining social values instead of thinking about how bad certain things are doing and trying to make them better. They only pay attention to the country's real problems when this kind of tragedy takes place, it's truly disgusting and heart-breaking. This bridge was built in the 60s and apparently only now were they working on it to make it safer... 50 years later. oh jeez. Yeah, that's silly re: the safety code update thing. I'm glad nobody really looked at me twice when I was in Italy a few days ago, but I guess being a straight-passing tourist is better than the situation I could be in. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.