💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Tips on making your Vegas trip cheaper!

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

CrownClown

Thank you so much! doing that right now! But how do I get free rooms? just checked some of the rewards and all I can see is like 25% off of rooms?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CrownClown

One more question.. my LP points on facebook and on the apps are different... is that normal or should they be the same? (i've connected my FB account with the apps already)

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, CrownClown said:

Thank you so much! doing that right now! But how do I get free rooms? just checked some of the rewards and all I can see is like 25% off of rooms?

where are you looking? also is your location turned on for the game? 

if you connected the game to your facebook the LP (gold coins) will be the same. The chips will be different. 

When going to the rewards. Click on categories, then click on rooms and slide it all the way to the end to see the comped rooms. 

There is a PARK MGM two comp room night for 65K LP 

s2b5h0.jpg

tylertremallose
9 hours ago, iCpro said:

This sounds too good to be true :laughga: do I have to pay in the game? Also how much would I have to play/earn in game for rooms to be free/significantly cheaper?

you dont have to pay to play the game. its a free game. you CAN pay for chips to keep playing the game and you earn more LP quicker by doing that, but if youre going to pay, might as well just pay for a room. 

for a free room for PARK MGM, two nights its 65k LP 

The Child
16 hours ago, River said:

nah, it's very rare and usually you know that the person is looking for it by the description and stuff..

In France we hosted many people and nothing happened and it was even clothing option..

LOL search better!! I found some hot guys when I searched Vegas :laughga:

Oh you’re French. Lemme slide in your dms.

4 hours ago, River said:

yeah but it can be cheaper, waay cheaper, a nice room and some has swimming pools and hot tubs so it's fun

And you don't need to deal with homophobes and kids :vegas:

Omg no homophobes and no kids that’s heaven on earth.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Miel
4 hours ago, River said:

yeah but it can be cheaper, waay cheaper, a nice room and some has swimming pools and hot tubs so it's fun

And you don't need to deal with homophobes and kids :vegas:

Would... would they be okay if I brought my parents, also dlkfjslkdjflksdjflsjfd

3 points in and ready for more

River
7 minutes ago, Miel said:

Would... would they be okay if I brought my parents, also dlkfjslkdjflksdjflsjfd

yeah for some you can rent the entire place for a price cheaper than a night at one of Vegas hotels :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh you’re French. Lemme slide in your dms.

Omg no homophobes and no kids that’s heaven on earth.

I'm not French, but I lived in Nice for 3 years :staymad:

My French is a disaster lol

tylertremallose

Another tip.

ALWAYS take an Uber or LYFT. DO NOT take a taxi. They will scam you especially if they know its your first time. If you HAVE to take a taxi, act like you have been many times and know where youre going. 

KleinGa

Omg doing all of this. I woke up early this morning to try to win Enigma tickets on Ryan Seacrest lmao. Im gonna go take to Vegas for free I swear it 

tylertremallose
2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Omg doing all of this. I woke up early this morning to try to win Enigma tickets on Ryan Seacrest lmao. Im gonna go take to Vegas for free I swear it 

good luck! start playing ALL the games now! there is excalibur 2 free nights for 30K LP..which is VERY easy to do. My mom got to 90K LP in 3 weeks. 

You WILL have to pay the resort fees though..but just paying those makes the stay almost free still. 

Plus you can get free cirque du soleil tix as well and other free things on the games. Just explore the games when you play them! Also MyVegas Friends Rock on Facebook is a helpful group full of tips and tricks if you get stuck :D 

The Child
1 hour ago, River said:

I'm not French, but I lived in Nice for 3 years :staymad:

My French is a disaster lol

Oh okay did you like Nice? I’ve never been there, I live in the suburbs of Paris.

Your French may be a disaster but I bet you understand “voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?” :air: 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

River
36 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh okay did you like Nice? I’ve never been there, I live in the suburbs of Paris.

Your French may be a disaster but I bet you understand “voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?” :air: 

LOL of course I know:diane:

I must be honest about Nice... well, the city is great and very beautiful, I lived in the old city, 2 min from the beach.. it's just.. the people.. really, the people are snobbish and unfriendly.. I never experienced it in other cities in France..

And like all the food is Italian with French names and they overprice them so much :air:

So maybe they have the beach.. but the Nord has the heart  :firega:

I was in Lille for example and it was so great there, cold, but the people were warm.

The Child
8 minutes ago, River said:

LOL of course I know:diane:

I must be honest about Nice... well, the city is great and very beautiful, I lived in the old city, 2 min from the beach.. it's just.. the people.. really, the people are snobbish and unfriendly.. I never experienced it in other cities in France..

And like all the food is Italian with French names and they overprice them so much :air:

So maybe they have the beach.. but the Nord has the heart  :firega:

I was in Lille for example and it was so great there, cold, but the people were warm.

People in Paris are even more snobbish and unfriendly lemme tell you that.

Never been to Lille either. Omg I need to visit my own country more, I’ve only visited 3 cities so far. :laughga:

Magneto

Lol, I'd rather just spend that all that time and effort just working and earning cash instead :vegas:

Free my mind

Archived