💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Tips on making your Vegas trip cheaper!

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share some tips on how to make your Vegas trip cheaper, based on me going to see Britney's show several times in Vegas.

Take these tips or leave them. Up to you!

First step. 

On Facebook..play the game MyVegas. 

Its a slots game that is free where you earn gold coins (LP) that you can redeem for free nights in Vegas, food deals and free show tickets. 

Second step. 

On your phone, install the games MyVegas, Konami Slots, MyVegas Blackjack and MyVegas Pop Slots. 

These games are the same as the facebook MyVegas, but different variations. You earn the LP on them as well. Just make sure to connect your Facebook account to these apps so the LP will be on all the platforms. 

Play often and until your trip to Vegas.

Third step. 

Make an MLife account. Its free and you can get some good deals on there for rooms and shows. 

Fourth step. 

Use Groupon and Travelzoo for other things to do in Vegas. 

Plane tickets you generally have to hunt for. The best way I have been able to find a good deal usually is just book one way flights and sometimes it ends up being cheaper that way. 

Whatever you do out of all of these things, I HIGHLY suggest the MyVegas games especially for room rewards. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlpha

What if I don’t have a Facebook page bae?

You know this is just my opinion, right?

tylertremallose
Just now, TheAlpha said:

What if I don’t have a Facebook page bae?

Make a basic one with at least your first and last name. Make it private and just dont put any other info. Also make a back up email that you can access to use for MLife because the facebook email has to match the MLife email when you redeem the rewards. 

PunkTheFunk

A few more Enigma Hacks:

- Get there using a horse drawn carriage -- it's much cheaper than a flight and you don't have to pay for gas.

- Back alleyways make for the perfect sleeping spots. Bring a sleeping bag, raccoon repellent, and a plastic container which will serve as your bathroom. 

- Disguise yourself as Tony Bennett to get into the show. Just bring a blue tuxedo, a grey wig, and some prosthetic makeup. At the door, make sure you say "Stefani! She's the greatest. A true talent. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing, baby. Where's my seltzer water?", and the bodyguards should let you in.

Jenina

I have that popslots game on my phone so I can only speak for that one but if you guys do download it don't waste money on buying the tokens to play the games. You get a ton every 2 hours and a daily bonus so I would recommend you go to a random slot machine and bet the lowest amount on auto. You get the gold coins for rewards by popping the balloons that sometimes appear on the side so the longer you're on the machines for the more chances you have to get gold coins.

1334x750.png.b4d2278a781e405191ffb7d137e

That balloon on the left hand side if you tap on it it will have a chance of giving you those gold coins which are what you use to get irl rewards. Play on machines that have like other people on them because you will get more balloons that way.

cool

River

And use MisterB&B to book your room and be a guest to many hot guys and amazing houses :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

tylertremallose
16 minutes ago, River said:

And use MisterB&B to book your room and be a guest to many hot guys and amazing houses :vegas:

doing that rn ...do i get to be a ho to the host? asking for a friend. 

High Monster
35 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share some tips on how to make your Vegas trip cheaper, based on me going to see Britney's show several times in Vegas.

Take these tips or leave them. Up to you!

First step. 

On Facebook..play the game MyVegas. 

Its a slots game that is free where you earn gold coins (LP) that you can redeem for free nights in Vegas, food deals and free show tickets. 

Second step. 

On your phone, install the games MyVegas, Konami Slots, MyVegas Blackjack and MyVegas Pop Slots. 

These games are the same as the facebook MyVegas, but different variations. You earn the LP on them as well. Just make sure to connect your Facebook account to these apps so the LP will be on all the platforms. 

Play often and until your trip to Vegas.

Third step. 

Make an MLife account. Its free and you can get some good deals on there for rooms and shows. 

Fourth step. 

Use Groupon and Travelzoo for other things to do in Vegas. 

Plane tickets you generally have to hunt for. The best way I have been able to find a good deal usually is just book one way flights and sometimes it ends up being cheaper that way. 

Whatever you do out of all of these things, I HIGHLY suggest the MyVegas games especially for room rewards. 

These are legit tips. My boyfriend and I went to Vegas to see J-Lo and didn't pay for rooms the entire time we were there. (There are resort fees, but they are like $30/night-which is totally doable) 

There is also buffet, drink, and gaming credits on the MyVegas. It's totally the way to go, even if you only use it for a night or 2. You can rack up "loyalty points" quick! 

TheAlpha
23 minutes ago, River said:

But I went to the site and all I see is old men:messga:

River
6 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

doing that rn ...do i get to be a ho to the host? asking for a friend. 

nah, it's very rare and usually you know that the person is looking for it by the description and stuff..

In France we hosted many people and nothing happened and it was even clothing option..

Just now, TheAlpha said:

But I went to the site and all I see is old men:messga:

LOL search better!! I found some hot guys when I searched Vegas :laughga:

TheAlpha
3 minutes ago, River said:

LOL search better!! I found some hot guys when I searched Vegas :laughga:

Ok. I’ll try again

mezzanine

Thanks for the tips!

Also, if you want to create flight alerts to check price differences for a specific trip from your city to Vegas/wherever, you can use SkyScanner :)

Bradley
6 hours ago, River said:

6 hours ago, River said:

nah, it's very rare and usually you know that the person is looking for it by the description and stuff..

In France we hosted many people and nothing happened and it was even clothing option..

So it's just like renting a regular room except that the host is gay? :laughga: That's not too much fun.

iCpro
7 hours ago, High Monster said:

These are legit tips. My boyfriend and I went to Vegas to see J-Lo and didn't pay for rooms the entire time we were there. (There are resort fees, but they are like $30/night-which is totally doable)

This sounds too good to be true :laughga: do I have to pay in the game? Also how much would I have to play/earn in game for rooms to be free/significantly cheaper?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

River
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

So it's just like renting a regular room except that the host is gay? :laughga: That's not too much fun.

yeah but it can be cheaper, waay cheaper, a nice room and some has swimming pools and hot tubs so it's fun

And you don't need to deal with homophobes and kids :vegas:

Archived