Blue Jeans @ SNL is Listed Again

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Must've been listed again by accident and nobody noticed :giggle:

Re-live this iconic moment in full HD :lana: 

Musery

Poissonche

She should do it once again. Just for the sake of it. She's gotten so, so much better over the years.

sethrb101
4 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

She should do it once again. Just for the sake of it. She's gotten so, so much better over the years.

I agree. She didn't let it bring her down and I love that. Plus, it's just iconic.

#Gaga2020

Tom Nook

bluuuu giiiiiins

whuuuuut shirt

wolked in tooo the rooom yah know yuh made my heyes burnt :messga:

Fun fact this SNL was my first exposure to Lana when I saw her perform Video Games which I thought it was melancholic and beautiful well aside from this part: :lana:and it was getting late so I turned off my TV and didn’t see this performance, the following morning I was rewatching the Video Games and Born To Die music video and couldn’t wait to buy her debut, then I saw on the news of this performance :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Sneaky Oliver

It's not THAT bad tbh... the second verse got a little weird because of the deep voice she's trying to do but it's not catastrophic :lana:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Miichael

Honestly this performance isn't even that bad, apart from a few mishaps there were also some very nice moments :golfclap:
I'm glad it got relisted, it goes to show how much she has improved with her live vocals. When I saw her in April this year in Sydney, she was absolutely phenomenal and her voice was beautiful, I love her so much :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

HairBow

She is so effing terrible live.

She's improved over the years compared to this. I'll give her that much credit.  You still couldn't pay me to see her live, though.

slayo

is this the infamous performance? or was that her other snl performance from the night

Make it stupid!

Archived