💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga, Taylor and Miley teaming up for a female anthem Bop

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ziggy

Why would Taylor Swift agree to being sung circles around? Both Miley and Gaga could outsing tf out of her and would. They have stronger voices whereas Taylor’s works better singer-songwriter.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

It's sad when even People magazine (usually a reputable source) is now trolling little monsters just because they realized how easily we get hyped up :laughga:

whore

I don’t think people understand how popular Electric Lady Studios is, it’s on the same level as Abbey Road Studios. Legendary albums are recorded there. Because of this, it’s not like they only have one big name at a time.

Catnikko
36 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The Grammy winner, 28, has been spending time on the East coast over the last week as she performs several stops of her Reputation Stadium Tour

Is it bad I thought they were talking about Gaga until they mentioned the Reputation tour :messga:

Actual patient

Bonkers

I heard the lyrics:

GAGA:  You other bitches can't sing, Listen to me - woah-ah-woah-ahoha woah woah"

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I mean, if it happened it would be amazing BUT it's very very unlikely. I think it's just a public studio :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

LOVE JUNKIE

Y'all should know these are not the kind of artists Gaga works with :bye:

on a three day bender

zakariah

Too good to be true, plus, i'm pretty sure Taylor & Miley aren't too friendly with one another

lairofhk
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Even tho I'd like it, I'm worried if it's true... GP for some reason seam to love but also hate TS... And let's not talk about Miley, even when she got her redemption :green: I don't want Gags to go through another fan backlash

My thoughts too. Gaga really doesn’t need to be associated with either of those two. Would hurt more than help her. Plus she’s just better than them...

FrankGutz

Didn't Miley already said she was working on something else? lmfao, yall love to have meltdowns over fake info tbh

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

FrankGutz
36 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Too good to be true, plus, i'm pretty sure Taylor & Miley aren't too friendly with one another

Good, i dont want Gagz near to $wift tbh

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

AnnTakamaki

My friend's aunt is a janitor working at electric lady studio said she gonna collab with Gaga too :ohwell:

Archived