💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading some classics for my last semester: Molière, Jules Verne, Le Petit Prince, Victor Hugo, etc. Those are mainly french classics!

I am studying those books and many more for my Bachelor in Education. My favorite course so far is Children's literature. It is written for the youth, but it still catches our attention as we get older.

For my personal pleasure this summer, I plan to read some HP Lovecraft novels. I read a book by him once, and it's one of my favorite book ever!

Maybe, I'll finish the Alex Rider's series, that I started years ago, but never finished. :derpga::

Edited by cd9904

LilMnstrSnce08

I just started a book review blog if anyone is interested. My review for Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead has just been posted. This is the third book in the Vampire Academy series so, if you haven't read the previous two books or plan on reading this series, once I'm done with the series, reviews that you'll be able to read will be up! Thanks guys!

readuntilyoudie.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
Queen Gloria

I just finished The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker. After loving Hellraiser for years I wanted to read the original book it was based on. It's only 164 pages and so worth it. It's one of the only books I've ever read that I haven't been able to put down. 

tumblr_m12fe9O4HL1rq8m6do1_400.jpg

Sister

I just read this book

8420838.jpg

And I'm going to watch the series when it comes on tv this June. The book was really good, in my opinion. I'm sure that the book will wind up being much better than the show, but it should be fun to see.

Here is a trailer for the show, if anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDMR1zrulQ

Edited by sistersister
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Lion Heart

A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin

:clap:

------

brothers-karamazov-fyodor-dostoyevsky-pa

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sempiterna

I'm reading so many books at one time omg, I started reading The Perks of Being A Wallflower in the queue for lana yesterday, I'm also reading Harlem is Nowhere by Sharifa Rhodes-Pitts, and i'm reading several other books for an essay i have to write for uni :( i normally only devote my attention to one book at a time.

Sister

twilightcover.jpg

I'm reading Twilight, it's a bit too babyish for me, but I love Vampires and I need to keep reading.

I'm going to read the whole series.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 2 weeks later...
Luiz

just finished Five Families and now i'm going back to dracula to finally finish it.

I just finished The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker. After loving Hellraiser for years I wanted to read the original book it was based on. It's only 164 pages and so worth it. It's one of the only books I've ever read that I haven't been able to put down. 

tumblr_m12fe9O4HL1rq8m6do1_400.jpg

definitely going to give this a read after i'm done with dracula :) thanks

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic