Featured Posts

Chris Evans

mid 2019 sounds reasonable 

the ASIB soundtrack/film will keep me hydrated til then :icega:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Sad but makes sense. I was also trying to be optimistic about LG6 but I also don't think she'd want to focus on that when she has the movie, soundtrack and residency to work on, not to mention Cheek To Cheek 2 which is ready to go. It doesn't seem like something she'd do so I also expect the solo album to come out after the Oscars/Grammys.

andy232000

I think she should release the lead single at the first show of the Vegas Residency, let’s say mid December. Then by mid January release a Second single. I February do campaign for the Oscars so no LG6 activity. Then in March maybe one last Promo single with the album pre-order and release the album late April

i cannot see the Vegas Residency be a “Greatest Hits Show”. She’ll either make the show all about fan favorites or put out at least some new material to promote the deal. Mostly because let’s face it, the Vegas residency is the LG6 Tour. She will not travel the world with the next album, which makes more sense to put something out in December. And even if she dosent, I can see her pulling a Monste Ball 2.0 situation where she remodels the show with a new set list and stage after the album drops (although that would be sligthly unfair with the fans who buy tickets for December and early 2019)

Max Vandeburg
43 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I also expect the solo album to come out after the Oscars/Grammys.

That's my guess too.

If ASIB really gets all the critical acclaim that the media is predicting and become a strong contender in the awards season, I think Gaga will mostly focus on it until February 2019. We all know that the Oscars is mostly about the campaign, and she's the star of the movie.

It seems very unrealistic to fit a new album release - and promotion - in the middle of it all.

Why did you count 1000 days after Perfect Illusion. Shouldn't you be looking at day 4000 instead?

datlastfam

It does make sense :huntyga:

#2018RadioIsOurs cancelled 

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

OT : 4000th days from her debut single JD is on March 2019 @PunkTheFunk but still, 2019 though :huntyga:

Earthling

Me when I saw the title: :whitney:

Me when I saw who wrote it: :gum::selena::pray:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

We stan a strategic queen :legend:

Definitely can see LG6 in 2019.

Gaga may even pull a OTR II 2.0 and drop LG6 at a random Vegas show then change the setlist. 

justanothergay

Her hair is dyed.... just accept that it'll be less than 1000 days this time :v:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

joannesrats

4,000 days after the release of Just Dance is Friday, March 22, 2019. That's a Friday :gum:

Phlop

Only reason I see her releasing it in 2018 is because artists don’t usually promote soundtracks unless they’re HUGE. 

I think she’ll promote the movie, but I doubt any music will get single treatment.

BYE

PunkTheFunk
23 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

4,000 days after the release of Just Dance is Friday, March 22, 2019. That's a Friday :gum:

1 hour ago, datlastfam said:

OT : 4000th days from her debut single JD is on March 2019 @PunkTheFunk but still, 2019 though :huntyga:

My bad :emma: But still spring 2019! The sooner the better :poot:

joannesrats
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

My bad :emma: But still spring 2019! The sooner the better :poot:

The b*tch just dyed her hair, did a shoot with I&V, and was styled by Nicola. Something is coming before March

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

The b*tch just dyed her hair, did a shoot with I&V, and was styled by Nicola. Something is coming before March

Could be for the Vogue cover :sis:

Archived