Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gushing about Gaga

Ultimecia

Featured Posts

Ultimecia

I don't know where or how to express how excited I am for this upcoming project, I need to get this out of my system so please humor me and feel free to express your excitement as well! :pawsup:

The fashion, the interview responses, and especially the "Poem for a monster"...

"I found a way back to myself again
With different tones, and metals I could bend
I hope that you will love me in this way
For who I am-not then-but for today"

She's about to enter a different phase of her career, she said as much in an interview - she closed the chapter of her career centered around her pain. From TFM to Chromatica, the Monster Ball to the Chromatica Ball, pain has always been at the core of her art.

We truly have no way of knowing what's coming this time, and this feeling is indescribable... I feel like the artist she is is finally going to be fully realized.

No more constraints from pain, no more compromises, just ART.

The Chromatica Ball was artistically her best tour yet... by far! She's about to peak once more with this next project. :bradley:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 19

Charmz

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1

Bowman

I love this :giveup: I haven’t processed everything that’s happened it doesn’t feel real

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Siena
Posted (edited)

Tonight is one of those nights that makes me realize how grateful I am I discovered this woman when I was 10 years old. She truly is artist unlike any other and I have never felt so confident in any upcoming era as I do now. Her mindset seems so serene, healed and mature. I just know we are about to receive some of her most interesting and vibrant music yet, and I can't wait. I just love her so much and feel so grateful to be apart of this community all these years later, being a fan of Gaga is an experience like none other :heart:

Edited by Siena
  • Love 7

Ultimecia
2 minutes ago, Siena said:

Tonight is one of those nights that makes me realize how grateful I am I discovered this woman when I was 10 years old. She truly is artist unlike any other and I have never felt so confident in any upcoming era as I do now. Her mindset seems so serene, healed and mature. I just know we are about to receive some of her most interesting and vibrant music yet, and I can't wait. I just love her so much and feel so grateful to be apart of this community all these years later, being a fan of Gaga is an experience like none other :heart:

You put that so beautifully! This is exactly how I feel as well! :holdmyhand:

• Love 3

Nite

She's honest when she says she wants to make people smile. She knows how she's touched so many lives, I know she made me hold on sometimes :pawsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

I love this :giveup: I haven’t processed everything that’s happened it doesn’t feel real

1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

You put that so beautifully! This is exactly how I feel as well! :holdmyhand:

It all feels like a fever dream tbh

From her ARTPOPIAN fashion to Telephone pt2, LG7, trans rights, etc

Also she sounds so clear headed, happy, healthy, and eloquent :heart:

It's been a long time coming and yeah I feel LG7 is going to be HUGE

• Love 1

phantasmas

I'm so excited :nooo:

I feel like she's gonna heal US instead of herself this time around and/or shes gonna critique tf outta the world around us 

which means LG7 might be her most impactful album yet :giveup:

• Love 1

Starmie25

You could tell TCB was a big stepping stone in helping her move forward too.

• Love 1

NewYorkCity
2 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

The Chromatica Ball was artistically her best tour yet... by far! 

let me stop you right there GIF

• Love 1

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

I have been so excited, it's a wonderful feeling to approach a new album cycle with some optimism and hype

Tonight felt like a turning point, not just because she served so hard with the outfits and the film but because I have not seen her with that level of connection to her fans in ages.

Even her speaking voice sounded like the old Gaga at the event

Edited by King of the Fall
Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're tryin to be so quiet?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername
2 hours ago, King of the Fall said:

I have been so excited, it's a wonderful feeling to approach a new album cycle with some optimism and hype

Tonight felt like a turning point, not just because she served so hard with the outfits and the film but because I have not seen her with that level of connection to her fans in ages.

Even her speaking voice sounded like the old Gaga at the event

Yup, I also noticed the absence of vocal fry!

• Like 1

Ultimecia
4 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

let me stop you right there GIF

Artistically as in the level of poetry and symbolism on display. And in my opinion of course!

The CBT moves me in a way no tour of hers ever did, but I know damn well that tour had (huge) shortcomings in other aspects.

• Like 1

brooklynnights5
Posted (edited)
Spoiler
Spoiler

Calling Lady Gaga GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by brooklynnights5