šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reasons why LG7 wont come in 2024?

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

Cmon. we got so many thread with LG7 comming this year. but what r with the monsters thinking it comes 2025. the majoritiy of u said it comes 2025 when chromatica released. where r u guys. tell us reasons why it wont come this year? (besides the most reliable insiders told us)

And if u belive it comes this year. tell us why?Ā Excited Cat GIF

Red

Because God has forsaken this fanbase

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Bonkers

36372444-9011569-image-m-79_160694411303

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 8

tylerjs

Sheā€™s busy working on the next update to the GagaVille app for iPod touch

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

PMM
23 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

36372444-9011569-image-m-79_160694411303

you are vile

Ā 

Spoiler

i love itĀ 

Ā 

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Decodekid

An album in early 2024 kind of made sense to me but now it would feel rushed tbh

I believe something got delayed. Gaga isn't used to tease so much without something coming up soon or at least announced. We were literally teased every other day and all of a sudden it all stopped. Now no news regarding music + TCB coming up, and then Joker, I don't think there's much time left to fit a record this year.Ā 

Ā 

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 1

Lucas

I guess people have just learned to be pessimistic rather than optimistic when it comes to Gaga's music releases/schedule lol

• Like 1

palma
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I guess people have just learned to be pessimistic rather than optimistic when it comes to Gaga's music releases/schedule lol

I'd say we need someĀ 5054197943478-230x230.png

Spoiler

i'm sorry i had toĀ :bear:

Ā 

Edited by palma
  • LMAO 3

LateToCult

Interscope will force Gargamel to release this year so at least one of their girls tops the chart.Ā :billie:

• LMAO 1

palma
Just now, LateToCult said:

Interscope will force Gargamel to release this year so at least one of their girls tops the chart.Ā :billie:

will she?Ā :stalkga:

Spoiler

I am legit worried that TS will pull some stunts on LG7 week and weĀ knowĀ Gaga won't be releasing some sped-up versions (thankfully)Ā :bear:

Ā 

• Like 1

LateToCult
1 minute ago, palma said:

will she?Ā :stalkga:

Ā  Hide contents

I am legit worried that TS will pull some stunts on LG7 week and weĀ knowĀ Gaga won't be releasing some sped-up versions (thankfully)Ā :bear:

Ā 

I think weā€™re safe from Taylor. Sheā€™s only shitting on Billie because sheā€™s got beef with her and her brother.Ā :icant:

Naak Le Vaar

To think if she releases in spring 2025 it'll be a whopping 5 years since Chromatica. Wow

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 1

ShayCristoforo

Because thereā€™s no reason it should come. Joker 2 is already a big event. Thereā€™s still 2025 to fill, and all the other years left on earth.Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 1

BlackLight

I genuinely donā€™t understand why people think she canā€™t promote a movie and an album at the same time?Ā 
Ā 

Do you think from August- February (7 months) she is gonna do an interview for Joker 2 everyday?Ā 
Ā 

That would be 210 interviews.
Ā 

For some reason this fanbase is certain that Gaga ā€œcanā€™t do thisā€ or ā€œcanā€™t do thatā€. What is with all the doubt?Ā 
Ā 

it is certainly possible for a 38 year old seasoned living legend to do 10 random jazz dates, 15 or so interviews and still have time to promote an album over the span of 7 months.Ā 
Ā 

are you kidding me?Ā 
Ā 

Have a little faith in Gaga. Lord have mercy.Ā 

Artist from NYC.
  • Thanks 1