Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Art Piece A Hint That Gaga Is Pregnant?!

Ronnie

Featured Posts

Ronnie
Posted (edited)

lady-gaga-dress-made-of-car-parts-at-chr

Whether or not she’s actually pregnant, the way this piece is molded and the way she holds her hands on it, you can’t deny the signs. It’s LG7 or a legit Bebe or maybe BOTH!

***Just to be clear, this is not about weight and was never intended to. It’s about the art piece she’s wearing. 

Edited by Ronnie
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

GregJA

With LG7 :flower:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • YAAAS 7

TheSine

Aaand locked.

🖤TheSine🖤

Gohan

NO OMG NO

But she seems healthier looking than during the Joker 2 filming period :legend:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Ronnie

Whether or not she’s actually pregnant, the way this piece is molded and the way she holds her hands on it, you can’t deny the signs. It’s LG7 or a legit Bebe or maybe BOTH! 

NATAH

a woman isn't stick thin and y'all RUSH to pregnancy...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ronnie
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

a woman isn't stick thin and y'all RUSH to pregnancy...

It’s not even about her weight! It’s the mold of the piece she’s wearing and the way she holds it in her hands. I’m not saying she’s pregnant with an actual baby but possibly a hint of being pregnant with LG7 or hell who knows! Maybe she is actually pregnant. 

phantasmas

well it is a good fashion piece that make ur eyes focus on the stomach 

it also works as a good barrier from ppl bumping into her tummy

actually lemme stop i dont need to start getting delulu about this :icant: bye

• Shook 1

OnFireTheseDays

I really hope she is :kiss: but very much doubt it lol people read into everything nowadays 

NATAH
Just now, Ronnie said:

It’s not even about her weight! It’s the mold of the piece she’s wearing and the way she holds it in her hands. I’m not saying she’s pregnant with an actual baby but possibly a hint of being pregnant with LG7 or hell who knows! Maybe she is actually pregnant. 

a pregnancy belly starts to show around 4 months in, joker 2 is going to release in 5 months

do you really thing miss thing is going to be doing her press promo work when she's on the brink of childbirth?

mother, what must i do?

DopeEnigma

When she does have a child I bet she’d be an amazing mum! 

• Love 4

Concertaholic

Something tells me she’ll get a surrogate due to her previous issues with her pelvis but then again I’m no doctor…

Ronnie
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

a pregnancy belly starts to show around 4 months in, joker 2 is going to release in 5 months

do you really thing miss thing is going to be doing her press promo work when she's on the brink of childbirth?

This was more about being pregnant with LG7 and my thoughts on the art piece and how it’s molded and the way she holds it. What are your thoughts on it? It’s definitely a conversation piece. If she is actually pregnant, then why not? Most pregnancies are unplanned. She’s always wanted to be a mom. Plenty of women work while pregnant and then after childbirth. If anyone can do it, it’s Gaga. But again, weight was the last thing on my mind when I created this. 

• Ronnie changed the title to Art Piece A Hint That Gaga Is Pregnant?!
  • SharkmanthaC locked this topic