šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

rumor

ASIB Soundtrack To Come Out In September?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I am ready for ASIB soundtrack and C3C but where does LG6 fit into all of this??Ā 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

Maybe Iā€™m delusional but Iā€™m still in denial that C3C is actually happening. They were only together three times and not for very long.Ā 

Still here for it though:classy: what about LG6?

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Weasel
6 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I am ready for ASIB soundtrack and C3C but where does LG6 fit into all of this??Ā 

JulyĀ :huntyga:Ā AugustĀ :firega:Ā SeptemberĀ :triggered:Ā NovemberĀ :ohwell:Ā DecemberĀ :vegas:Ā JanuaryĀ :bye:

Max Vandeburg

He didn't even mention LG6 or anything about her next album. I'm starting to think LG6 is not coming so soon as we expect...

QtrLplx8ExDtPsex6a2aPQFHSkQGMkdExfwCVN6L

Sneaky Oliver

So give me LG6 in november and that'sĀ fineĀ :vegas:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Silvestro Devacelli

she can premiere the lead for LG6 at VMAs if the lead does well asib soundtrack will benefit from it then the movie will be released and after that highly anticipated LG6 after all if this she will go on her vegas residency and then release C3C kasjaksjsjsj if all of this happens iā€™m literally deaaaaaadĀ :messga:

A Very Gaga Holida

That's obvious, they won't miss the deadline for the GRAMMYs

Also, LG6 coming this year is great, but can Gaga please stop releasing her leads in Summer and the albums in Fall? ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, Joanne... It's starting to get boring lol

Monsterish

If ASIB soundtrack is coming in mid/late September, then the lead single of the movie should be released in July-August, hopefullyĀ :pray:

Lizzie Jacobson

The Grammy nomination deadline is usually the last day of September I think so it would be eligible for next years Grammyā€™s which would make sense as thatā€™s when ASIB would be up for other awards during awards seasonĀ 

Damon

idk, usually ost drop on the same week of the movie premiere but let's see

... and now i just sit in silence.

Max Vandeburg
6 minutes ago, Julien Hatake said:

On telegram Gagadaily said that Gaga will release TWO albums before C3CĀ :messga:

Gagadaily doesn't know anything, tbhĀ :huntyga:

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

so C3C is delayed to 2019, LG6 will come before that and soundtrack will be released in september aksjaksjakdnaksj im fvcking exciteeeed Ā Ā 

I can't with ya'll. :giggle:

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

Archived