Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
sports

North America to host 2026 FIFA World Cup

Featured Posts

tomsches
17 minutes ago, Melech said:

USA and Mexico don’t have not the human rights problems like Morocco. You know you can end up in jail for being lgbt in Morocco right ? what a pity they lost :vegas:

Being LGBT gets you the death penalty in Quatar. Being black and sitting in a coffee shop can get you into jail in the US and more people have died there due to mass shootings than in the military, and the Mexican drug wars have cost the lives of 60.000 people, but they still won :vegas:

Edited by tomsches
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I would have preferred Morocco, but it's all about the money I guess :)

USA is far better option here. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥
  • YAAAS 1

Melech
16 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Being LGBT gets you the death penalty in Quatar. Being black and sitting in a coffee shop can get you into jail in the US and more people have died there due to mass shootings than in the military, and the Mexican drug wars have cost the lives of 60.000 people, but they still won :vegas:

Where exactly did I defend Qatar win? Quote me exactly where I said that i was okay with their win? 

Racism is a thing in the USA, I never said other wise. (Racism exists in Morocco btw as well against the indigenous Amazigh community). 

You are describing societal problems, not laws. There is a difference. And let’s not get into societal problems, because Morocco is more problematic in that as well. 

in the end North America was the less problematic and better choice plus it has enough capacity and money to host such big event , that’s why it’s good that it won. :vegas:

RAMROD

Praying we already have a new President by that time too :pray:

Canada - USA - Mexico, let's do this!! :applause:

Blake
45 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

The world will be dead by then but cool

Well it won't, but okay werk. 

Morphine Prince

Why are y’all discussing human rights? 

FIFA clearly doesn’t care seeing how Russia is hosting this year and Qatar in 2022 :rip: 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Latino Baby

this is gonna be huge

I'm definitely attending one of the games

imagine the official song :firega:

thierryrreiht

They’re planning to have a few matches here in Montreal, where there’s a strong football fandom since there are many immigrants from Europe and Middle east, so I’m eager to see if it’s gonna be in a new stadium or in the Olympic one

IMG_0101-1200x674.jpg

I’m not a fan of soccer (football) though, not gonna lie 😅

but still anything that makes the city shine, I’m all for it

Melech
16 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why are y’all discussing human rights? 

FIFA clearly doesn’t care seeing how Russia is hosting this year and Qatar in 2022 :rip: 

FIFA got a shitstorm for that (And corruption). That’s why they chose North America instead of Morocco :vegas:

• Like 1

malazam
2 hours ago, darkness said:

Are you seriously comparing human rights in USA to those countries ?

Yeah, it's an insult to SA, Russia, Qatar and Mexico to be compared to USA

another shot before we kiss the other side

ARealWildMan
3 hours ago, Melech said:

USA and Mexico don’t have not the human rights problems like Morocco. You know you can end up in jail for being lgbt in Morocco right ? what a pity they lost :vegas:

You can end up shot in the USA for being lgbt in certain areas :interestinga:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, GagaRhino said:

You can end up shot in the USA for being lgbt in certain areas :interestinga:

Except LGBTQ is legal now and pretected under law in USA whereas the government in Russia, Qatar, and Morrocco endorsed for LGBTQ to be prosecuted. :smh:

• Like 1

ARealWildMan
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Except LGBTQ is legal now and pretected under law in USA whereas the government in Russia, Qatar, and Morrocco endorsed for LGBTQ to be prosecuted. :smh:

Just because its legal it doesn't mean all people obey the law. Some areas of Long Beach, Atlanta, Savannah and LA are extremely dangerous for LGBTQ because of gang violence and hardcore Christians. Not everybody accepts LGBTQ people sadly. 

And the Russian government has never endorsed for LGBTQ to be prosecuted, it says that public displays of homosexual affection are illegal, you can do what you want behind closed doors. And also, being LGBTQ isn't illegal it's just that homophobia ISN'T illegal in Russia.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, GagaRhino said:

Just because its legal it doesn't mean all people obey the law. Some areas of Long Beach, Atlanta, Savannah and LA are extremely dangerous for LGBTQ because of gang violence and hardcore Christians. Not everybody accepts LGBTQ people sadly. 

And the Russian government has never endorsed for LGBTQ to be prosecuted, it says that public displays of homosexual affection are illegal, you can do what you want behind closed doors. And also, being LGBTQ isn't illegal it's just that homophobia ISN'T illegal in Russia.

Still, having it held in NA is a better option than Morrocco. Look what happened in Russia now, every visitors that attending the WC this year who are gay and seen kissing or hold hands will be reported to police. What kind of host do that to their guests?? A terrible one. None of that BS would fly in NA cos we have a proper law about hate crime that protected certain people from being harmed.  

People need to see the bigger picture than picking it apart  for the sake of argument.

• Like 1

ARealWildMan
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Still, having it held in NA is a better option than Morrocco. Look what happened in Russia now, every visitors that attending the WC this year who are gay and seen kissing or hold hands will be reported to police. What kind of host do that to their guests?? A terrible one. None of that BS would fly in NA cos we have a proper law about hate crime that protected certain people from being harmed.  

People need to see the bigger picture than picking it apart  for the sake of argument.

Even if there is a law, not everybody follows it. Do you think laws stop every mass shooting in the USA? Do you think laws stop the KKK? Do laws stop Scientology? No, they don't. Some things just don't work in practice.