Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Arturo

Hip Hop tours just dont do well like Pop/Rock shows. Of course Nicki who hasn’t established a legacy isn’t going to sell. Usually hip hop artists stick to festivals

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
29 minutes ago, asana15 said:

A Live Nation source told us, “Nicki’s tour could be the most disappointing ticket sales of the year for any artist. These are big arenas with up to 20,000 capacities. Sales for opening night in Baltimore is 2,000 tickets. LA is 3,400, New Orleans 1,000, Denver 1,300, Chicago 3,900. Even her hometown Brooklyn is only 5,050.”

she should do a theater tour :vegas: but I don't think she can even sell out a theater, so maybe a free walmart parking lot tour? idk  

Nicki will report tour due to production issues 

EDIT : OMFG I WROTE THAT 30 MINS AGO BUT DID NOT HIT SENT AND NOW I SEE THIS RIP 

May 2019 for north america and without future. she should book theathers and call the experience intimate.

Arturo

feels so surreal that we're actually going to have something to track in 44 days. And not something little like Joanne Where Do Ya Think You're Going Piano Version The Re-Up. But something major.

WildAmerican
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

May 2019 for north america and without future. she should book theathers and call the experience intimate.

what a queen

Arizona Sky

Funny story: We were doing an activity on the best selling albums of the year and my teacher pulled up the HDD building chart for final sales of the week and said it was the best selling albums of the year.

I EDUCATED HER

Arturo
2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Funny story: We were doing an activity on the best selling albums of the year and my teacher pulled up the HDD building chart for final sales of the week and said it was the best selling albums of the year.

I EDUCATED HER

oh god....whenever charts come up in the conversation I always feel the need to put people in their place. I remember someone didn't believe me that streams count for album sales...

Arizona Sky
Just now, Arturo said:

oh god....whenever charts come up in the conversation I always feel the need to put people in their place. I remember someone didn't believe me that streams count for album sales...

Yesterday my Dad told me that he read in a magazine that Post Malone broke Michael Jackson's record for "most weeks on the chart"

I looked it up and it turns out that Stoney broke Thriller's record for 77 weeks in the Top 10 of the "Top R&B and Hip Hop albums chart" and told him that it actually wasn't that big of a deal. He started arguing like it was the world's biggest record ever and I had to put him in his place. People just don't read into things a lot :rip: 

Arturo
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

Yesterday my Dad told me that he read in a magazine that Post Malone broke Michael Jackson's record for "most weeks on the chart"

I looked it up and it turns out that Stoney broke Thriller's record for 77 weeks in the Top 10 of the "Top R&B and Hip Hop albums chart" and told him that it actually wasn't that big of a deal. He started arguing like it was the world's biggest record ever and I had to put him in his place. People just don't read into things a lot :rip: 

I'm glad my parents don't know who most hip hop acts are. They don't know who Drake and Nicki are and definitely don't know who Post Malone is. :rip: 

Andreu
4 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Nicki can't catch a break :emma:

giphy.gif

Why are the Chainsmokers there nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4 hours ago, OBEY said:

Barbie Dreams expected to drop 27 places on the next hot 100

Still not as much as No Frauds 

Edible Cloud

Album: Mamma Mia Here We Go Again (Almost 6 weeks later)

iTunes:

#2 WW
#2 Norway
#3 United Kingdom
#3 Austria
#3 Denmark
#3 Hong Kong
#3 Ireland
#3 Mexico
#4 Australia
#5 Canada
#6 Netherlands
#6 Switzerland
#7 New Zealand
#7 Spain
#8 United States
#8 Belgium
#8 Singapore
#9 France
#9 Taiwan
#9 Turkey
#11 Germany
#12 Brazil
#15 Thailand
#17 Russia
#19 South Africa
#82 Italy

Apple Music:
#2 Ireland
#2 Mexico
#2 Norway
#4 Denmark
#5 New Zealand
#6 United Kingdom
#6 Spain
#7 Netherlands
#8 Australia
#9 Indonesia
#10 Austria
#10 Brazil
#12 Belgium
#14 Switzerland
#15 Canada
#15 Germany
#22 South Africa
#33 Russia
#42 Thailand
#48 United States
#61 France
#62 India
#89 Turkey
#94 Italy

Arizona Sky

If Mama Mia, a soundtrack full of ABBA covers, can be this successful than I’m hopeful that A Star Is Born, original music from Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, can do just as well if not better.

Edible Cloud

Btw, 44 days until Gaga's new album :vegas:  This time it's not with Toto Bennett but with Bradlouney Cooper, she likes to make albums with mature mens :poot:

Irrelevant
8 hours ago, Bloody said:

early predictions

8 God Is A Woman 185 (+22) :vegas:

10 No Tears Left To Cry       182  (+2)

14 Breathin  152  (debut) :vegas:

54 Sweetener 70 (debut)

64 R.E.M. 59 (debut)

68 Everytime 58 (debut)

84 Pete Davidson 51 (debut)

88 Goodnight N Go 51 (debut)

100 The Light Is Coming 46 (re-entry)