:

:

:

opinion

This reddit Thread About Gaga...

RAMROD

Featured Posts

SolidSnake

You guys act like I havent been in every thread on here talking about how hot she is lol. Straight GGD member here...:ohwell:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Yeah but when she's naked in a video or promo they complain and says she's a hoe, so wtf? I'll never understand the straight mind

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ChromaticaPunk
28 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

:rip: 

also “Ew. I don’t wanna look at a freshly-jerked dude.”

:rip: 

Speak for themselves :ohwell:

SolidSnake
12 minutes ago, River said:

Yeah but when she's naked in a video or promo they complain and says she's a hoe, so wtf? I'll never understand the straight mind

Not me giphy.gif

GypsyBabe

Well obviously she’s beautiful. It was really cool how much praise she was getting for her talent. I love it when she gets recognized for being a great musician. :vegas:

⚯͛

Miel
1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

axP3HNC.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=5020642

Who cares about them caring about looks, this is the tea I want spilled by the heteros!

3 points in and ready for more

sethrb101

Livinggggg for this thread. It’s so heartwarming to see random members of the Internet praise our mother :giveup:

Appropriate that I was listening to This Is What Dreams Are Made Of while scrolling through :staymad:

#Gaga2020

PsychicGuru
1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

Reddit: Home of the straight Little Monsters :diane:

ocFTubG.png

:tony:

I am DECEASED

Gaga's #1 fan

bloody g
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Y7jfNg1.jpg

I will sacrifice for Gaga and get that d instead :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Bradley

There are tons of photos out there in which Gaga looks more beautiful in my opinion though.

lady_gaga_05.jpg

lady-gaga-no-makeup-selfie.png?auto=comp

rs_1024x759-140423154018-1024.lady-gaga-

swordstalker

God I hate that top comment so much (“Kind of smart actually. The makeup and costumes create a useful separation between her celebrity self and actual self. She can probably go out in public and not get recognized or bothered much this way.”). Why does interesting fashion have to be a tool or gimmick or a career move? Why can’t she just love fashion for the sake of fashion? Why is weird stuff only art when Björk does it, but when Gaga does it, it’s just so she can go out without getting harassed by the paps (which is so not true by the way). Pop music doesn’t get enough respect. And especially women in pop music. :nails:

LGMonster95

It's because she's actually very gorgeous, she has a pretty unique natural look on her. The straights didn't really like her before because first of all they were in that phase when they were hating on her when she was on her peak and being "crazy" and so on and when she was using heavy makeup not really to put her beauty in value, but after she showed more natural looks, I saw A LOT of them calling her hot as f*ck and i mean A LOT OF THEM, I was so shook even thought I'm straight myself lol

nodandsmile

I remember seeing her natural for the first time before I became a fan, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. :giveup: Some people still don't know what she looks like, she's like Hannah Montana or something :ladyhaha:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

she's like Hannah Montana or something :ladyhaha:

Honestly, she kinda is :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FameHookah

Well thats stefani not epioneGa, she got rid of her beautiful cheeks and instead got BTW-like cheekbones :'/ srsly wth? i think she hates her natural baby face :(

I think if she stops going to these clinics she could look like that again in afew months (the superbowl is proof of that)

WTF is MDNA

Archived