Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
sports

2018 FIFA World Cup


tomsches

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

Ugh, Argentina isn't supposed to be winning rn. Hoping that France can still do something :emma:

Edit: wow, they actually came back :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

The evil has been defeated. :vegas: 

 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

New Motto of France: Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and 'Goality' :ohwell:

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

VOLANTIS

The gay squeals I’ve screamed over the last 2 hours.. :giggle:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...