Jump to content
life

Gaga leaving the studio - “Electric Lady”


monsterdino

Featured Posts

ANVEEROY
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Love, love, LOVE this!

Waiting for your post!

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
REALITY

Mama's looking fantastic! 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

ryanripley

but WHERE is she going? :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

sethrb101

Ever since Joanne ended her looks have seemingly been all over the place (I'm not well-versed in fashion, though, so someone can correct me if they've noticed any patterns). But I'm super interested to see how her style continues to develop :giveup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

I'm still not over this, omg I need a minute

giphy.gif

tumblr_p992tmdgZj1rus5tso4_500.jpgtumblr_p992tmdgZj1rus5tso5_500.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

**** ME UP SKINNY LEGEND OSKSNDKSNDJDDJD 

WHY HAS SHE BEEN SERVING LOOKS SO MUCH LATELY BUT ONLY IN CANDIDS??? SHES LOOKING INCREDIBLE 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagasgirl

Gaga please stay in New York. You are legit 45 minutes from my house!!!! LOL 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...