Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Twitter user spreading hate and death threats to Gaga, her team and fans

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So I was on twitter and normally I just don’t react when I see people tweeting **** about Gaga. But this one was going to far. (i post a picture of my tweet cause he blocked me :selena: )

Even if it would be a „joke“ this is going to far. When I asked him if he admits he posted that, without any regrets. He awnsered „and what about it?“

He was specially mean and rude against me, the fanbase and Gaga and her Team.

I know it’s only a tweet. And I wouldn’t make a thread about it just like that but this is going to far!

His Twitter is: @FAMEKILLS

Please go and report him. Send them my screenshots while reporting them and write what happened. It just takes a minute. I can’t report him anymore cause he blocked me. Death Threats is a serious thing! 

Please report him!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ryanripley

i was thinking about today, why aren't celebrities calling out stan twitter and toxic fanbases more often? it's really awful twitter allows this type of behaviour to go on and i don't care if they were just "joking", these are the people who'll grow into the madonna fans on madonnanation who wish death upon gaga every day just for existing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SwissMonster
Just now, ryanripley said:

i was thinking about today, why aren't celebrities calling out stan twitter and toxic fanbases more often? it's really awful twitter allows this type of behaviour to go on and i don't care if they were just "joking", these are the people who'll grow into the madonna fans on madonnanation who wish death upon gaga every day just for existing

Yep. I am really upset abou the following fact too: When I wanna report this person I can do the normal procedures but at the end, when I wanna send the report it says that I can’t! Just because he blocked me! It’s getting on my nerves that people just can block a person and their problem is solved. That’s why I need the help of you all

Tom Nook

Stan twitter being awful once again

giphy.gif

Plus wasn’t there already an algorithm that causes accounts to be suspended if they send death threats :oprah: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Twitter

I will never understand why people stoop so low to go online and waste their time doing such behavior.

giphy.gif

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Stan twitter being awful once again

giphy.gif

Plus wasn’t their already an algorithm that causes accounts to be suspended if they send death threats :oprah: 

He deleted it now!! UHG ... But I made a screenshot of the tweet and him saying that he don’t regret it so... Just keep reporting him. (it’s not his only mean tweet)

Dunk96

Twitter stan culture is literally the worst. :saladga: They need to do away with it tbh.

SwissMonster

Seems like his second account or another brainwashed twitter stan is defending him under my tweet. :toofunny: I thought he was the only one but nope

LGMonster95

I already have them blocked, hes one of those tragic toxic stans 

Stewful2929

This is taking it to far! They should be held accountable for that kind of behavior. No one deserves that! “Stan” stuff is getting out of hand 

DutchHooker

I understand the emotions of the person... he is probably in a meltdown.. just like me.... but I'm controlling my emotions and won't start a thread about it, because I will be banned of course... :saladga:

I don't agree with dead threads, I only said I understood his emotions, so don't report my for gods sake :excuseu:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

misunderstood

**** like this has been going on for ages. I remember back in 2011 when Beliebers would send death threats to Selena cause she was dating him at the time. It’s awful but sadly not much can be done about it besides blocking and reporting. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived