💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does this KPop song remind you Ratchet?

Yandere

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
29 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

i actually prefer Kpop the way it is now :bon: it used to be kinda cringy back then 

HauntingHollow
5 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

i like this song a lot tbh, but Twice is the one remaining representation of cringe in Kpop

if only JYP did not force them to act/sing cute and retarded all the time and everywhere :saladga:

but other famous groups like RV and BP are not like this fortunately...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

SWhaaaat
48 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

i like this song a lot tbh, but Twice is the one remaining representation of cringe in Kpop

if only JYP did not force them to act/sing cute and retarded all the time and everywhere :saladga:

but other famous groups like RV and BP are not like this fortunately...

I stan Twice, they are my no.1 Kpop group.

But yeah i agree with you, if only JYP stop with the cutesy concept, it would have been better. The cutesy concept is doing them good right now considering they have gain alot of popularity from it

They also growing out of the cutesy concept, even they tired of it ( i think) hopefully their next comeback can have a more mature concept like BP or RV

Ps. Twice's songs are bops though

PedrinniSan

SNSD is my fav KPOP group :selena:

I knew them in 2011 when gaga performed in Japan's MTV Awards with TEOG + BTW. & I fell in love.

They are singing in Japanese here, and their japanese albums are full of bops (I'm a fake kpop fan, I just love jpop) :trollga:

If you like them, just listen to their album "Girls Generation: The best"

Btw I got a Boy is older than Ratchet lmao

whore

Okay but that song is a f*ckin mess :diane:one second it’s hip hop, then pop, then rock, then High School Musical, then the beat drops to an EDM copy-paste :smh: sounds like a musical gone wrong, or some settled creative differences :toofunny:

HauntingHollow
3 hours ago, SWhaaaat said:

I stan Twice, they are my no.1 Kpop group.

But yeah i agree with you, if only JYP stop with the cutesy concept, it would have been better. The cutesy concept is doing them good right now considering they have gain alot of popularity from it

They also growing out of the cutesy concept, even they tired of it ( i think) hopefully their next comeback can have a more mature concept like BP or RV

Ps. Twice's songs are bops though

yes them songs are always bops !

i watch this video a lot and can not stop thinking about how much potential they have, i mean this slays so much

and Momos voice actually sounds very nice here, it pisses me off so much that JYP is forcing her to sing they way she does now, i want to slap that guy sometimes...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived