Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ARTPOP 1.0

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Original Diva

he changed his bio from I wanna be with u to brew me your finest truth..

could that be TEA?

excuse me no

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

Welp there goes the Bloodpop collab getting pushed back again

nothing to do with that. I guess Farhan want to release ARTPOP unrleaseds on that website

BeIIadonna
Just now, GaGaLB said:

nothing to do with that. I guess Farhan want to release ARTPOP unrleaseds on that website

:triggered: Don't we all know that nobody has ARTPOP unreleased? Only Pre-Fame and Fame if any at this point

monketsharona
55 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

Welp there goes the Bloodpop collab getting pushed back again

I don't see the link between the leak of very old demos and the release of a fresh song...

If it was meant to happen in April, I'm pretty sure they delayed because of the major releases that happened lately, especially Ariana Grande.

illySpencer
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't see the link between the leak of very old demos and the release of a fresh song...

If it was meant to happen in April, I'm pretty sure they delayed because of the major releases that happened lately, especially Ariana Grande.

Who said the Bloodpop collab was delayed ? She worked with him the past fews weeks, so the collab was clearly not done and definitely not ready for April. 

BeIIadonna
Just now, illySpencer said:

Who said the Bloodpop collab was delayed ? She worked with him the past fews weeks, so the collab was clearly not done and definitely not ready for April. 

GGD read quoted post challenge :trollga:

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

The collab is pretty much confirmed as finished 

BeIIadonna

:laughga: Before y'all jump on the hype train, it's just the ARTPOP demo he was teasing a few days back, which is why it's called ARTPOP 1.0 since it was the 1st demo :emma:  Nobody has ARTPOP unreleased, and never will

Original Diva
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:laughga: Before y'all jump on the hype train, it's just the ARTPOP demo he was teasing a few days back, which is why it's called ARTPOP 1.0 since it was the 1st demo :emma:  Nobody has ARTPOP unreleased, and never will

he was teasing IWBWY tho 

excuse me no

BeIIadonna
8 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

he was teasing IWBWY tho 

He also teased Acid Wash Girls,Never Again and Blush and Tiara before, and look how that turned out :poot: 

Evan Peters

considering he went back on his word about stopping, it's quite clear he has an obsession with people giving him attention. sad lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Original Diva
27 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

He also teased Acid Wash Girls,Never Again and Blush and Tiara before, and look how that turned out :poot: 

True.. But I'm really hoping we get IWBWY :excited2::music:

excuse me no

Archived