💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Single's Sound?

davidtaylor

Featured Posts

lairofhk

I'd love for it to be a minimalist, industrial techno kind of sound. If not that then disco-inspired/r&b, which I have been hoping for years that she'd put out an album like that. Will probs be a bit more on the electro side considering the producers. But, I dont want anything basic or generic. Hopefully they're really just experimenting and getting weird with it. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Korok

I think there's just a general agreement that we all want something electronic. I truly hope that she delivers this for the sake of her fans. I think one era like Joanne is fine but another one like it will definitely turn away a lot of heads. 

River

It sounds amazing, trust me.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

MonsterPawPR

I'm hoping for a sound like Perfect Illusion or The Cure :giveup:

but everything she does sounds good, so come through summer hit 2018

7EiHu4r.gif

Free My Mind ARTPOP

shabody
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Something between The Cure and Aura with huge house influences... 

Aura is one of her most experimental track, while The Cure is the most generic mess that she has ever done.

How can exist a song in between :reductive:

I want a dark disco/electro sound with an important/good message that seems to contrast the darker sound.

davidtaylor
3 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Something between The Cure and Aura with huge house influences... 

oooo that sounds good

so happy i could die

davidtaylor
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Something iconic. Call me a fake fan or someone who just cares for the charts, but I really want her to have a smash and a new song to add to her future tours that everyone knows and sings along to. We already know she'll deliver in quality, but I really want her to have some bling too :diane:

Short answer, something that everyone can bop to.

yeah literally same, like a proper massive hit like her previous years (the fame, btw)

so happy i could die

AFRODITA
3 hours ago, PsychicGuru said:

Well with BoysNoiz she will definitely have an neo-ARTPOP sound, with BloodPop she’ll aim something more new, so my prediction is Acid Pop :firega:

on April 24th 2018, ACIDPOP was born.

but honestly, i'd love something like future funk, synthwave & EDM.

davidtaylor
2 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Welp, not disco, that’s for sure. 

I just want a big/grand/undeniable bop. Honestly, I want another bad romance, but better. 

disco can be a bop :grr:

so happy i could die

davidtaylor
2 hours ago, lairofhk said:

I'd love for it to be a minimalist, industrial techno kind of sound. If not that then disco-inspired/r&b, which I have been hoping for years that she'd put out an album like that. Will probs be a bit more on the electro side considering the producers. But, I dont want anything basic or generic. Hopefully they're really just experimenting and getting weird with it. 

reading this has got me sooo excited for new music. i 100% agree

so happy i could die

Archived