💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think It’s Too Soon?

Twitter

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Sableye said:

How does that vacancy tie into this next album? Would she even be able to release an album this or next year? She couldn't tour while doing those shows, right? 

I'm sure she want's something different from JWT, and it would be suuuchh a silly move to not have new music on her residency, for people to come see the show, promote the music that way. I think she will go the route of not promo-ing very much in a typical style, and just let the music talk. It's not really that far off like everyone thinks!

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LG6!!

no but i'm really looking forward to lg6 no matter the release date.

rah rah rah rah

VOLANTIS
16 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

Gagz could start vlogging. Easiest way to entertain us, thirsty hunties

I'm here for LG6visions. :excited2:

She could have her famous friends featured on them too like Elton and Tony and those folks just living their lives doing things together. :giveup: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Juansgh21
5 hours ago, Sableye said:

How does that vacancy tie into this next album? Would she even be able to release an album this or next year? She couldn't tour while doing those shows, right? 

I mean, she's supposed to do 80 dates in 2 years, that's not even a show per week. She could promote the album in the bigger countries, not touring maybe, but promo.

ChromaticaPunk

There's no way she will release with the ASIB soundtrack so near. That and C3C is supposedly coming as well. I'd say late 2019.

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

She's never mentioned LG6 ... like , ever. 

It's obvious the work she's been doing is for LG6 wether it's an EP or an album. 

doppelganger
37 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's obvious the work she's been doing is for LG6 wether it's an EP or an album. 

She works constantly (plus she has been teasing photo/video in recording studios since last October) so until we have an official announcement, i’m really not expecting anything more than ASIB for 2018. 

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

She works constantly (plus she has been teasing photo/video in recording studios since last October) so until we have an official announcement, i’m really not expecting anything more than ASIB for 2018. 

We know she works constantly, but she only teases her projects when they are coming + it's been like 9 months since she revealed she started writing her next album. 

Archived