Lady Gagain Vegas
๐ŸŽค Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ๐ŸŽค
question

Do You Think Itโ€™s Too Soon?

Featured Posts

KING

For the LG6 hype train right now?

qA6CEKi.gif

I understand when Gaga teases us with her infamous silent videos in the studio, we go crazy (as we should). But is it really worth it?

This is NOT a cynical thread! But I think we should have learned our lessons after the past times this happen.ย Discussย :classy:

๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€ / ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’ / ๐‰๐€๐๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
  • Like 2

Ryusei

How long did it take until the first announcement when she started teasing Joanne/PI?

Weasel
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

How long did it take until the first announcement when she started teasing Joanne/PI?

13 months.ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 11
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 13

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

13 months.ย 

ย 

Well the expect LG6 in 2020

• YAAAS 1

Bazaar

Yes and no:ย 

Yes because we actually know that she's working on it (tho she never said it was LG6:selena:)

And no becuase... It's Gaga... you knowย :triggered:

artchet.tumblr.com
  • Like 2

ryanripley

we've known about this album since last year :firega:ย 

the train left ages ago :firega:ย 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Killa
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

13 months.ย 

ย 

That was not Joanne, that was the scrapped 8 songs

You don't wanna see blood on you, little onesters are savage. Hide

OP

Sis, we are addicted to the hype, Gagaย  and Hype are one

Also a collab with Bloodpop should not have to do with her album. Hopefully for once

• Like 5
  • LMAO 4

Jessica Germ

Gagz couldย start vlogging. Easiest way to entertain us, thirstyย hunties

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 8

Ryusei
12 minutes ago, Weasel said:

13 months.ย 

ย 

I meant when did she start posting muted videos in the studio

Weasel
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

That was not Joanne, that was the scrapped 8 songs

You don't wanna see blood on you, little onesters are savage. Hide

OP

Sis, we are addicted to the hype, Gagaย  and Hype are one

Also a collab with Bloodpop should not have to do with her album. Hopefully for once

I think she was referring to the start of the writing process actually. Because I just scrolled through her insta and she started teasing the writing about 9 months before PI dropped. Meanwhile she started to share studio selfies about 3 months before PI dropped.ย 

I suppose that she is either finished / far into the writing process as of now and we should be closer to the album compared to back then when she posted that lg5 time selfie. And considering I doubt that she'd release the album right when ASIB drops / when she tours for Vegas,ย the album should be scheduled to drop sooner than Joanne meaning that we might be just a month or 2 away from a single dropping imo.ย 

Edited by Weasel
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

KING
Just now, Jessica Germ said:

A Gagavision 2.0 is better than silent videos.

๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€ / ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’ / ๐‰๐€๐๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Green Detox
3 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Best selling youtuber come thry

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

KING
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I think she was referring to the start of the writing process actually. Because I just scrolled through her insta and she started teasing the writing about 9 months before PI dropped. Meanwhile she started to share studio selfies about 3 months before PI dropped.ย 

This!ย 

@Killa also the original LG5 material became scrapped shortly after Bowie passed.ย 

• Like 1

Killa
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I suppose that she is either finished / far into the writing process as of now and we should be closer to the album compared to back then when she posted that lg5 time selfie. And considering I doubt that she'd release the album right when ASIB drops / when she tours for Vegas,ย the album should be scheduled to drop sooner than Joanne meaning that we might be just a month or 2 away from a single dropping imo.ย 

yes shes gonna have something for vegas and probably release right after it, and continue promoting right with the tour. I think that's how they've being doing

• Like 1

I W

Guys you cannot count the whole 13 months since weย know for sure that she began working on Joanne after Bowie passed.ย 

Formerly, Infinity Wave
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2