Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Cerny

Oh, this is ni... “So, I’m picking it up, picking it up, I’m loving, I’m living, I’m picking it up” never mind. :selena:

The beginning and first part of the chorus is melodically otherworldly and showed immense potential, absolutely beautiful, but the rest said: you’ll have to excuse me, my dear, but this track is for the radio, therefore needs to be somewhat monotonous and annoyingly catchy, in a bad way.

It’s not terrible though and the music video is wonderful.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
17 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

her lead singles are always weak... I don‘t get it why

??? Problem, The Way, Problem, Dangerous Woman, Problem? Weak? Her second singles are always a bit stronger maybe, but I won’t say her lead singles are weak... :triggered:

Mirages
4 hours ago, SolidSnake said:

Ehh, Its Ariana Grande of course it isnt very good. Just recycled noise. 

Oh wow at least your nickname is already snake :reductive:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Dutch

This song is heavenly. The chorus got stuck in my head after one listen. I do agree the talking parts are so so, at least it’s not the chorus like with ‘Look What You Made Me Do’. But I’m not disappointed and I’m in love with this song.

Mirages

I can't help but wonder when I see your response but is Ariana gonna suffer the 4th album curse? :wtfga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FRANK1991

the verses are boring

this part is annoying and came out of no where:

"So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up 
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up

Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up"

but the chorus is pretty great and heavenly , sad it's only a little bit

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

The refrain "Pickin' it up (yeah), pickin' it up (yeah), Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up. Yeah, we turnin' it up!" is my favorite part. I love it!

ryanripley

i expected some angelic choir song since they said it was so emotional but this is SO GOOD :giveup:

DW made me a fan and this just made me like her even more omg :giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ALGAYDO

Are we all listening to the same song?!?!?! Because I’m in love with this :ladyhaha: how is it getting so much hate, OhMyGod :ladyhaha:

RIIIIIGHT NOW IM IN A STATE OF MIIIIIIIND I WANNA BE ALLLLLLL THE TIIIIIIIIIIME :giveup:

BABYL0N
47 minutes ago, Dutch said:

??? Problem, The Way, Problem, Dangerous Woman, Problem? Weak? Her second singles are always a bit stronger maybe, but I won’t say her lead singles are weak... :triggered:

yes Problem was weak if you compare it to other songs on the album and the first song she released in the DW era was Focus not DW (it was not even included on the album cause it was just not good) but Ari is a singer who always has impressive songs on her albums, still excited to hear her new stuff

Supersonic

I actually like this a lot, this song was totally unexpected and out of the box for Ariana. She surprised me a lot because everyone made this out to be a bigger than life ballad that everyone is gonna cry to because of the title. Love the drum & bass influences too.

PoshLife
7 hours ago, Quark said:

I have to admit I thought of you and your thread as I was listening to it. This is really not a good or interesting song.

(I'm not a fan so it's not like I was disappointed, but even I was surprised.)

Archived