Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana Grande Needs Better Music

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

In my opinion, Ariana Grande needs better music. I think that Ariana is a talented vocalist but her music so far has been ok. The music she releases can be best described as generic sounding music with great vocals. Another of Ariana's problem is that even though she can sing very well, her melodies are usually lacking. In general, Ariana can be seen as someone that has been releasing solid music, but has yet to create the album or even song where everyone says "this is great". She is about to release her new single in just a few hours, so I will pay attention to see if she will finally step it up and release music as good as her voice. 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Quark said:

but has yet to create the album or even song where everyone says "this is great"

dangerous woman, next!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PoshLife

Anyway, I agree with OP's overarching point. She obviously has a really good voice, but most of her songs just don't really do it for me. Obviously a LOT of people disagree; she's quite successful! But regarding my own taste, I haven't really liked anything she's done since "Bang Bang."

Hades

My bussy is still quaking to the sound of Side To Side though.  Hoes for life join me.:firega:

a9e9a7a7ae6836fde6ed492c00b35fcf.gif

Quark
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

dangerous woman, next!

I would describe it as good. But I did not really see the acclaim in general. 

TheRoof

o<(0_0)>o

in my opinion her Debut and Dangerous Woman are solid albums :shrug:

Quark
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

o<(0_0)>o

in my opinion her Debut and Dangerous Woman are solid albums :shrug:

I agree. But I would not consider them great. Also she kind lacks that signature song. She has several popular ones but non of them were that great or big. 

Supersonic

Taste is subjective. Some of y‘all stan for artists that I personally think of as the musical incarnation of Satan. It is what it is.

Chuckles
40 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

"into you" is THAT bop, though.

This, there is no song like it....

Anderson123

Dangerous Woman and Into You were really great songs but before that, I used to put Ariana in the same box as Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato but she has really proven that she has a great voice. I think she's on her way to becoming a better artist and after the tragedy that she and her fans went through last year, I feel like her music will take a more mature direction and I'm here for that.

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

dangerous woman, next!

Only Thinking of you, Into you and Touch It says hi tho:selena:. The remaining songs can choke 

Archived