💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Whats So Amazing About TEOG

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Oriane

I like it but it's not in my favorites either. It's good but I don't understand why it's considered one of her best songs. I understand why people think that about Marry the Night though.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

It's one of her biggest song for a reason. 

The lyrics, the vocals, the feels, the vibe, everything packed into this amazing pop song. 

Still, it's one of the most covered song by GAGA

5 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

I do think that any of the other pop divas could have done it justice.

umm-no.gif

Defmix100
6 hours ago, FrankenWayne said:

It is not one of my favorite songs but when you get to the choir the whole perspective of the cation changes.

what choir?

Schwerk

It's my favorite song by her. It just pulls my heartstrings. When it was first released as a teaser I didn't instantly love it because I was disappointed how autotuned and high pitched her vocals sounded on both Edge and Hair. I had to get used to the sound which at first sounded kinda cheesy to me.

But when I first heard her sing it live on the piano she completely floored me. Playing any acoustic versions of that song still gives me goosebumps, hell I even cried at the Joanne tour piano stage and I never cry.

For me the lyrics are very powerful. It feels like a comfort blanket. Gaga's version of 'Youve got a friend'. A dont worry I'm right here with you while you can kick some ass kind of anthem. Its celebrating life on the brink of death. To me it's not only about not being afraid to die in that final moment, but also about not being afraid to live fully and take risks. 

The way the melody builds while she sings I'm gonna run right to...and finally bursts out the chorus makes it feel like's actually running and diving with you...I dunno how to explain it properly sorry.

Damn I love this song 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

youandi

To me it’s like MTN’s sister, which I believe to be her best song. The two songs perfectly bookend the album, which is my favourite Gaga album, and the songs compliment each other well without being toooo similar. MTN to me is the epic telling of Gaga’s hopes, dreams and desires, it has strong and developed production with many layers and the lyrics are very poetic whilst still being clearly biographic. TEOG glory feels like a triumphant answer to that song, saying to herself ‘look, you made it girl, now go out in a blaze of glory’, it’s not as complex in sound and lyrics as MTN but it doesn’t need to be. Even if it came from a place of sadness, the passing of her grandfather, the song feels like it’s looking back at all the good that’s happened, reflecting on how far things have come, the song to me is just pure triumph and happiness! 

And not to mention the gorgeous saxophone 

LordEnigma

GGD has got to learn that all ranges of opinions are basically the same for everything on the planet. There will always be someone who doesn’t like a song/movie/show and someone who thinks that something classic or universally praised is meh.

Salvador Sequea
On 16/4/2018 at 9:49 PM, hellothing said:

I was talking about hearing the album. I was nonplussed when it became an official single.

:cryga: 

Quartz
56 minutes ago, youandi said:

To me it’s like MTN’s sister, which I believe to be her best song. The two songs perfectly bookend the album, which is my favourite Gaga album, and the songs compliment each other well without being toooo similar. MTN to me is the epic telling of Gaga’s hopes, dreams and desires, it has strong and developed production with many layers and the lyrics are very poetic whilst still being clearly biographic. TEOG glory feels like a triumphant answer to that song, saying to herself ‘look, you made it girl, now go out in a blaze of glory’, it’s not as complex in sound and lyrics as MTN but it doesn’t need to be. Even if it came from a place of sadness, the passing of her grandfather, the song feels like it’s looking back at all the good that’s happened, reflecting on how far things have come, the song to me is just pure triumph and happiness! 

And not to mention the gorgeous saxophone 

It didn't even occur to me that they open and close Born This Way! Their opposition and balance is beautiful now that I think about it. Her genius just completely went over my head :firega:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived