💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

imasugarush

Found this on Tumblr one i haven't seen before its been edited I have also seen others I think there has been more leaks 

Hunt them down and post them 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/60aa9b95cf6c2782a88b63c87c436cf5/tumblr_mo5rufVTgn1rbau4zo1_r1_500.jpg

It's already been posted.

http://images.wikia.com/ladygaga/images/8/8f/10-12-09_Tom_Munro_030.jpg

Edited by Reno
Embedded images are not permitted in this thread

AyaKara

Oh I'm talking about the Mert & Marcus one ! I don't find the Testino one really beautiful but I totally understand the concept/why she did it so it's okay

What concept/ why she did it? Which Testino shoot?

I am loving all of these photoshoots

Jenniferella

What concept/ why she did it? Which Testino shoot?

I am loving all of these photoshoots

The Vogue photoshoot with the short orange bob

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I want Vogue 2012 outtakes and Vanity Fair May 2011 outtakes tbh

But those Muro shoots are so magnificent!!

There's this one with the black dress where she stand s with her hands on her hips and is almost straight i really really want to see :excited2: 

AyaKara

The Vogue photoshoot with the short orange bob

What was the concept/ reason she did it? :huh: the person that I quoted before said they understood why she did it. :yes:

Jenniferella

What was the concept/ reason she did it? :huh: the person that I quoted before said they understood why she did it. :yes:

Oh sorry !

I do believe she made herself ugly to go with the Born This Way message (one/some picture of her with a teardrop on her face made me think about it). It was actually pretty ballsy of her to appear like that on a Vogue cover !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

AyaKara

Oh sorry !

I do believe she made herself ugly to go with the Born This Way message (one/some picture of her with a teardrop on her face made me think about it). It was actually pretty ballsy of her to appear like that on a Vogue cover !

That makes a lot of sense! I personally loved that cover, one of my favorites of Gaga's ever. I love her 'ugly' looks a lot. I can't wait to see what ARTPOP looks like :kara:

MoneyFameSex

Vogue is known to put models who are too pretty to be real and usually gets blasted for their photoshop on pictures

.... Gaga's pictures... are not what people describe as 

Beautiful

so that was kind of her way of saying you dont have to be beautiful to be on the cover of vogue