๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

i thought that was released already

really? I've never seen it before but then again there are a lot of alike shots from this shoot, sorry if I reposted it

really? I've never seen it before but then again there are a lot of alike shots from this shoot, sorry if I reposted it

yea the rolston shoot is kind of all the same it's totally fine :)

ChicaSkas

I love all of the pretty pictures. We are so blessed. Thank you to everyone who thought of the fans, whether it was a Gaga Daily member, a Propagaga member, an Operation.Gaga member, or a Little Monsters.com person --- thank you for donating these beautiful pictures to the world :clap: :legend:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I love all of the pretty pictures. We are so blessed. Thank you to everyone who thought of the fans, whether it was a Gaga Daily member, a Propagaga member, an Operation.Gaga member, or a Little Monsters.com person --- thank you for donating these beautiful pictures to the world :clap: :legend:

This! agree 10000% everyone who has released these pictures are truely awesome for thinking of the fans even when some spent so much just to get them :)

Edited by Yuob

That was made by me ages ago for my old Scheisse Remix

Hey did you ever find that Get Ready For ARTPOP file that I asked you about? :)

Hey did you ever find that Get Ready For ARTPOP file that I asked you about? :)

Nope sorry, I totally forgot that I had a desktop clean up and accidentaly deleted it. :(