Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

What if your song is a secret message to LMS

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I know this is a reach but I was listening to your song and thought it was a little bit ironic and the lyrics really relate to the cancellation.

Here are the lyrics I think really relate and why:

"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside" (meaning fibromyalgia) 

"I'm not one of those who can easily hide"

(Meaning she's hurt she had to cancel)

"It may not be much but it's the best I can do, my gift is my song and this one's for you.

(Meaning she knows we're all heartbroken about JWT and she's gonna struggle to make it up, but this song is a gift)

"I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind"

(She hopes we don't mind lol)

"The sun's been kind while I wrote this song, it's for people like you that keep it turned on"

(Meaning the song is a present for keeping her going all these years, she also suffers from lupus)

BTW: I know Elton John wrote it but Gaga is very intelligent and pays close attention to detail, this seems like the type of thing she would do

Edonis
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

I know this is a reach but I was listening to your song and thought it was a little bit ironic and the lyrics really relate to the cancellation.

Here are the lyrics I think really relate and why:

"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside" (meaning fibromyalgia) 

"I'm not one of those who can easily hide"

(Meaning she's hurt she had to cancel)

"It may not be much but it's the best I can do, my gift is my song and this one's for you.

(Meaning she knows we're all heartbroken about JWT and she's gonna struggle to make it up, but this song is a gift)

"I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind"

"The sun's been kind while I wrote this song, it's for people like you that keep it turned on"

(Meaning the song is a present for keeping her going all these years, she also suffers from lupus)

BTW: I know Elton John wrote it but Gaga is very intelligent and pays close attention to detail, this seems like the type of thing she would do

He asked her to sing that song all the way back when she was working on ASIB though. Aside from the already established song meaning, the cancellation happened almost a year later. A reach tbqh.

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

He asked her to sing that song all the way back when she was working on ASIB though. Aside from the already established song meaning, the cancellation happened almost a year later. A reach tbqh.

Songs can have double meanings to different artists and it could've happened naturally

rumours
9 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

“I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind"

B9BRAIN00021imagelarge.gif

This analysis was very deep. I hope you give yourself a bit of a mental break after coming to this groundbreaking conclusion. 

And by “mental break”, I mean bUy ARTPOP oN iTUneS

giphy.gif

TimisaMonster

It's a tribute cover...nothing more nothing less

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloodyjack
14 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

B9BRAIN00021imagelarge.gif

This analysis was very deep. I hope you give yourself a bit of a mental break after coming to this groundbreaking conclusion. 

And by “mental break”, I mean bUy ARTPOP oN iTUneS

giphy.gif

I know it was shallow that's why I put the lol

Bloodyjack
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's a tribute cover...nothing more nothing less

"In your opinion"

PoshLife

nnn people were saying the same things about Million Reasons. Does anyone remember that thread? :sharon: "Fibromyalgia's giving her a million reasons to quit the show" :toofunny::emma::smh: 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

"In your opinion"

My opinion? It's a fact lol what else is there? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived