💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your opinion about Your Song

Taide

Featured Posts

FreemyARTPOP

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

:wub:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Mirko

She is spectacular. The cover is so emotional and vocals are flawless. Thumbs up for John !

PunkTheFunk

She's perfect 💯, she's beautiful 👰, she sounds 👀 like Elton Evangelista 💃.. She's a model 💋 💅. Everything 🔁 about her ☞ is perfect 💯! Did she stone 💎 that piano 👢 ? Oh, she's smiling 👱 ! We eat 🍽 her up 🔝 EVERY🕛SINGLE🕧TIME🕗 she sings a damned 👹 song 🏁.She 😡ftsdbsds😣. She could sing 👣 twinkle twinkle little star 👶 and we'll 👥 be like 🗣: "Lady Gaga! 👰 Your voice 👄 is beautiful! 😍".

PaulaMonster13

Your Song is one of my favourite songs from Elton and having a studio version of it by Gaga is just what I have always wanted :wub: Her vocals are on point

Not a fan if some of the pronounciation and accent. Also would have preferred her to start the song softer. Other than that it's great.

Bazaar

Perfection! her vocals are on point, and this song just fits her so good. 

Iv'e praying for a full cover since the 2009 Grammys  :giveup:

Reality

I legitimately think this is one of her best, if not, her best cover to date. Her vocals were so clean and pure, and she was perfectly on pitch with every note. It was almost mesmerizing, really. 

I know some people may not like the pronunciation, but I personally don't have a problem with it. I think it adds a bit of character to the song. That said, it makes me wonder why she's been singing stuff this way recently. I guess it all started with "Dope," but her pronunciation and accent on the songs are clearly very different from how she actually speaks, so I wonder why she's making such an effort to change her voice. :huh:

🃏🖤👹

rumours
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

As a little monster I obviously prefer her version over Elton's.

giphy.gif

Ziggy
46 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I legitimately think this is one of her best, if not, her best cover to date. Her vocals were so clean and pure, and she was perfectly on pitch with every note. It was almost mesmerizing, really. 

I know some people may not like the pronunciation, but I personally don't have a problem with it. I think it adds a bit of character to the song. That said, it makes me wonder why she's been singing stuff this way recently. I guess it all started with "Dope," but her pronunciation and accent on the songs are clearly very different from how she actually speaks, so I wonder why she's making such an effort to change her voice. :huh:

I think she uses it to emulate certain musicians. In this case, she was trying to emulate Elton a bit while adding her own punch to it. She’s done that with Bowie, Madonna, etc. I reckon it’s supposed to be a sort of soft homage.

Dominic

It was good but i preferred Ellie's more. It was more sentimental. Gaga's vocals are very theatrical and full now which has really changed my feelings towards her slower ballad songs. She sounded like she was trying to sing in a similar vein as Elton. 

10/10 for vocal ability. Just not sure I like her vocal style nowadays :(

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Sassy McSass

I still prefer the original, but I loved it. She slayed as always.  :kara:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

GypsyVida

I'm gonna sing it to my future husband.

Her vocals slayed so hard all throughout the song.

tumblr_nqxcppK3oc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived