Featured Posts

cometoogg

Pre-show:

bb6771c8cd7211e3b3fb0002c954c024_8.jpg

Serving super fan realness:

4a463dbacdba11e3815f0002c9db6d9c_8.jpg

Selfie with Detox:

10299625_427376420740797_4663112_n.jpg

Was definitely a night to be remembered! Their performances are much better live and it was incredible seeing them in person. Couldn't clock a single flaw, they were so polished and tall. Detox I was most impressed with, she was absolutely lovely. She held my hand briefly during one of the songs even though I wasn't that close to the stage and she stuck around for a while after to talk and take pictures. Vicky is a fierce queen, she werked that stage and looked stunning. Didn't really have much of an opinion on her before but I do now - great queen. I was really disappointed with Willam, she seemed like she didn't want to be there and she was over it. I probably would have been disappointed over all if I didn't get to have a one on one with Detox - she retweeted the picture and liked it on instagram too  :wub: So worried to see how the meet and greet pictures turn out, I'm sure i'll look like a hot mess :lmao:

awwww that's amazing :giveup:

Swim Deep

You guys. BDR is hitting up London in July so I'll probably get to see her as well as Milk in june. I'm s o e x c i t e d. She's easily one of my top 3 queens under Adore + Alaska  :excited2:

n0ne

a whole year later and i'm still pissed about Alaska not winning season 5.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

My gurl adore won!!!! I'm  shocked dela went home over darienne. Especially after the deserved negative feedback darienne received. IMO darienne should not have gotten this far

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Okay, so I am actually pretty upset. Bendela was not going to win the crown, but she definitely deserved a top three position. I honestly don't feel like watching the rest of the season. I know I am being over dramatic, but seriously? Ben was so consistant and Darienne was not.

I will say that I don't dislike Darienne. I think she's been getting a bad edit and in this episode she appeared pretty kind. I feel pretty bad for her too because she is going to get so much hate now. Ru should have sent her home sooner. RuPaul made many mistakes this season. Not feeling it!

I'll get over it, but seriously!!

I didn't post in here because I was seething, how do you send Ben home over someone who had the worst outfits ever seen on the runway? 

I loved Adore's and Bianca's banjee girl looks

The executive realness is always forgettable

I loved Adore's eleganza even if it wasn't that original, it was a corset and a tutu after all

KrisFromMars

Ru really did make a lot of poor judging decisions this season*

and why didnt they show trinity baby pic in #untucked :emma:

Edited by HITOMI

If Darienne ends up in the top three, heads will roll. She should've went home tonight, and Adore going next week making the top three Courtney, Bianca, and Ben. Ru f*cked up, and that's rare.

P.S. I LOVE AND ADMIRE Bianca, but she has one of the flattest asses I've ever seen. Sorry :ohwell: