💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Gaga albums: Exceeded or Missed expecations?

Quark

Featured Posts

The Child

The Fame: No expectations 

The Fame Monster: No expectations 

Born This Way: Met Expectations 

ARTPOP: Missed Expectations 

Joanne: Missed Expectations 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GagaOhhLaLa

The Fame : No Expectations 

TFM: Exceeded 

BtW: Exceeded

ARTPOP : Failed  Expectations 

Joanne : Exceeded Expectations 

The Fame Monster

The Fame: No expectations 

The Fame Monster: No expectations

Born This Way: Exceeded expectations

ARTPOP: Missed expectations 

Joanne: Exceeded expectations 

Find your freedom in the music

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

The Fame: No expectations :sis:

The Fame Monster: Exceeded expectations :worship2: 

Born This Way: Exceeded expectations :flutter:

ARTPOP: Met expectations :music:

Joanne: Missed expectations :spin:

:what:

LMSince2008

The Fame: Met

The Fame Monster: Exceeded

Born This Way: Exceeded

ARTPOP: Exceeded

Cheek to Cheek: Met

Joanne: Exceeded

WETPAINT: EXCEEDED TO THE NTH LEVEL!!!  :derpga:

#2018radioisours

HairBow

The Fame: Exceeded Expectations.  Because I had originally written off Lady Gaga as "just another crappy pop star" ... Then I gave this album a listen and loved it.

The Fame Monster: Met Expectations

Born This Way: Exceeded Expectations

ARTPOP: Missed Expectations

Joanne: Met Expectations

SHALLOW

The Fame: Met Expectations 

The Fame Monster: Met Expectations

Born This Way: TOTALLY MISSED Expectations.

ARTPOP: Exceeded expectations

Joanne: missed/met expectations

Bebe

The Fame: No expectations, she was the new girl on the block.

The Fame Monster: Exceeded expectations. I feel like she really elevated the sound she had developed on The Fame, she started playing around a little but everything just sounds so clean and fresh even today.

Born This Way: Exceeded expectations. I loved her more experimental tracks on the album and honestly, I love tracks like Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary and Government Hooker way more than any of the singles she released - which I think is a great sign of a solid album.

ARTPOP: Missed expectations. She was close to blowing me away, I think some more Zedd productions would have left me shook as I think tracks like Aura and G.U.Y (Which I feel there is a love/hate divide within the fanbase) sound like an even more upgraded and fresh update to her electro-pop sound - really pushing it to the limits. I think where it fell down, in my eyes, where in the non-EDM tracks. Even if they were good songs (like Sexxx Dreams) I feel like sonically they didn't fit in with the high energy and crazy production of the more EDM heavy tracks.

Joanne: Missed expectations. It's not even a bad album, I think it's a really solid album actually, but as someone who was born and grew up in WA... I love Tame Impala. So when I learned Kevin Parker was working on Joanne I really expected a certain psychedelic sound that just didn't happen. Even on Perfect Illusion I thought his contribution could have been greater but would have loved to see him work on some other Joanne tracks. Also been a huge fan of Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse and a lot of artists Mark Ronson has worked with in the past and I just don't know if Ronson's work on Joanne really matched some of the great work he has done with other artists.

I would say though, my expectations for Gaga are high. When I say ARTPOP and Joanne missed expectations it's not to say I dislike the albums, I love those albums, I just rate Gaga highly as an artist and really had very high expectations for how they would turn out. I think she can still do better.

ImpossiblePrincess

The Fame - No Expectations

The Fame Monster - No Expectations

Born This Way - Exceeded Expectations

ARTPOP - Met Expectations

Joanne - Exceeded Expectations

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived