💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had to choose just one: Music or Bling?

Bio

If you had to choose just one: Music or Bling?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Music or bling?

• Music
    • Bling

Featured Posts

MUSIC: LG6 is Gaga's Magnum Opus. It has a score of 95 on Metacritic and is considered one of the best albums of all times. Gets all the Grammys. The album is about human existence, spirituality, dealing with pain... But it's all folksy ballads and midtempo songs, some of them don't even have choruses. This will lead to the GP basically ignoring the album as a whole and Gaga will no longer be known as a main pop girl. From now on she's an indie artist who doesn't sell and only plays 3000 seat theaters.

BLING: LG6 is full of *** popping popular songs. It sells as much as The Fame and has six singles at #1. But all of the songs are generic urban/trap tracks with lots of autotune and songs about partying and having sex. Every song has a feature: Migos, Drake, The Chainsmokers, Ed Sheeran, Future, G-Eazy, Bebe Rexha, A$AP Rocky, Fetty Wap, Becky G, Maluma... Gaga is finally back in the game as one of the best selling pop artists with numerous hits but her credibility with critics is shaken. The album gets a 20 on Metacritic and she will never win a Grammy again.

So which one do you choose? 

h3mQSOc.gif

ryanripley

the bling part gets a little extreme from the features part onwards :laughga:

but i happily chose music because it just appeals to me more, joanne is my favourite album for a reason and i love it when you can really feel the artist in the music

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I would love IndieGa, it’s what I thought it would happen in Joanne era

100% music :firega:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Tom Nook

I’d rather have a phenomenal album than one that will destroy everything she has worked hard for

KdEPfBS.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

16 minutes ago, Bio said:

MUSIC: LG6 is Gaga's Magnum Opus. It has a score of 95 on Metacritic and is considered one of the best albums of all times. Gets all the Grammys. The album is about human existence, spirituality, dealing with pain... But it's all folksy ballads and midtempo songs, some of them don't even have choruses. This will lead to the GP basically ignoring the album as a whole and Gaga will no longer be known as a main pop girl but will be known as a music legend. From now on she's an indie artist who doesn't sell and only plays 20000 seat arenas.

Fixed :hor:

OT: Music all day though!

James Gibson

I mean, those are too extreme. Grammys are a popularity contest so she wouldn't be nominated for an album totally out of radar. And in case she won and had the quality impact, for sure the album and Gaga would get visibility and some fame even if it didn't reach #1 and had hits. Also folky is kinda being ignored, I think Gaga would slay so much more with a experimental Björk-ish album.

And the bling part would be believable and I can't see it being THAT critically panned and doing so much success. This type of album would get a 50s or a 60s at most. But not a 20. GP doesn't follow that much of trash so easily and critics are not so against accessible easy music.

Anyway, we have learned a lesson through the years and like artistic integrity so Music wins :firega:

DrKindnessKunt1999

MUSIC!

I would instantly unstan if she ever did bling. Unless if it was during 2010 since almost every pop singer was copying Gaga's sound. So the only thing that would be required from Gaga is to release a TFM 2.0 lmao. In that case I would imagine a 2010 bling album with Jessie J, Rihanna, Kesha, Nicki Minaj and (maybe) Kelly Clarkson, Pink, and Britney Spears collaborations since female pop stars were slaying in the charts during 2010. Maybe even a Kylie collaboration, since (I think that) All My Lovers was a hit? 

Archived