question

How eager are you for LG6?

Quark

How eager are you for LG6?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. How eager are you for LG6?

• I need the album NOW
    • I really want the album but Gaga can take a few more months to release
    • I want the album but Gaga can release it next year.
    • I am not eager at all. She can release it whenever she wants

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I want it now :selena::selena::selena:

I can't wait, we need slayage, we need dark bops! We need RedOne!

I'm so eager!!!! :firega:

I would pay 100 dollars to prevent another Milliuhn Rizzons Re-Up Death Aunt album!

2xDK.gif

200.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, that’s a complicated question. 

Am I excited for it? Sure. 

Do I have high hopes for it? Eh idk. 

Pamelaisley

Gaga can take as long as she wants to! I have a few releases this year from some of my faves to hold me over :kara:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

ordinarynam1310

I wouldnt turn down a chance for new Gaga music. 

But i think maybe next year would be the right time if the BloodPop collab and ASIB soundtrack come out this year. I have the feeling that these will both smash 

LMSince2008

Gaga will release LG6 like Beyonce did. She will surprise us. Drop the album while we are asleep without warning. She will definitely follow her steps after doing the superbowl. Gaga will have dark songs and accompanied with videos and it will be so called "visual album".

(:trollga:And this only exist in my dreams..:trollga:) 

#2018radioisours

monketsharona

I feel like Gaga will release an album at the end of the year right before the launch of her Vegas residency. That's quite usual when an artist is doing this.

We kinda know she's working on next album, but I like the fact she's keeping it silent. It will be even beter when she'll start revealing things.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

I wouldnt turn down a chance for new Gaga music. 

But i think maybe next year would be the right time if the BloodPop collab and ASIB soundtrack come out this year. I have the feeling that these will both smash 

I have the feeling the BloodPop collab will be very successful (on both streaming & radios) but ASIB will tank, just a big feeling about it ^^

ordinarynam1310
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I have the feeling the BloodPop collab will be very successful (on both streaming & radios) but ASIB will tank, just a big feeling about it ^^

If the collab come out first and it smashes, the soundtrack will have some hype too

LadyLuca

Im really not craving for a new gaga album right now.

Im still blessed by Joanne I guess :D Wanna hear other artists atm too! But I would like her to do some classic/rocky covers again x.x Loved the Joanne Pre Era.....

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

If the collab come out first and it smashes, the soundtrack will have some hype too

It'll all depend on how Warner Bros promote this... We really have to consider this time Gaga is not in charge of promo (like she wasn't of AHS promo). For the moment I'd say ASIB will be more like an indie movie than a big WW movie... I mean nobody knows about it and they didn't even revealed a logo or made an official account of it on social media. Which is quite worrying knowing the movie is out in few months

+ I don't think BloodPop collab will sound like ASIB music (which was described as deeply country / rock influenced music)

PokerFace

i'm here for another dark-electro-pop era. i'm here for the self-titled album called:

GAGA / STEFANI

8 Tracks of dark pop music

8 Tracks of Joanne/Cheek-To-Cheek, acoustic and ballads. 

fight me.

lady-gaga-reactions-for-everyday-life_65

Lady Rah Rah

I know something HUGE is coming, so I'm happy to wait as long as possible. 

Chromatica will live on forever.

Archived