Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chinese GGD

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

You know Chinese or you from China? I’m from Hong Kong and Cantonese is my mother tongue, that’s why I read Chinese, both traditional and simplified.

I live in China, I'm Taiwanese (or Chinese so I don't offend :triggered:). But English is my main language

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I hope they aren't talking about Tony :selena:

Don't worry... Tony's name in that site is "The old guy":cryga:

45 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I live in China, I'm Taiwanese (or Chinese so I don't offend :triggered:). But English is my main language

I don’t see how a Gaga stan is offended by that:ladyhaha: I’m a HONG KONGER too:staymad:

7 minutes ago, gonococcal said:

I'm from Taiwan but also use Chinese GGD everyday

is it better than our ggd

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

is it better than our ggd

The difference is that Gaga actually knows and understand what this GGD is and what everyone is talking about

But she can't understand Chinese:triggered: so in the Chinese GGD people can basically talk about anything :trollga:

gonococcal
4 minutes ago, Benguan said:

The difference is that Gaga actually knows and understand what this GGD is and what everyone is talking about

But she can't understand Chinese:triggered: so in the Chinese GGD people can basically talk about anything :trollga:

a lot of LMs shade gaga like we do in GGD. But we love her . It never changes

Tan Fei
1 hour ago, Benguan said:

I am Chinese and I have been on that site for quite a while, the Turtle thing is a nick name for Gaga, during the ARTPOP era, there was one costume she wore which Chinese thinks it’s as ugly as a turtle... That’s where she gets that name from...

Gaga has other nicknames as well, like 康敏苏(Kang Minsu) which the pronunciation sounds like “coming soon”, also she has nicknames like “Jazz diva” and “Farm diva”

Omg i din know abt the 康敏苏:sharon: 

DiscoStyx
2 hours ago, Benguan said:

I am Chinese and I have been on that site for quite a while, the Turtle thing is a nick name for Gaga, during the ARTPOP era, there was one costume she wore which Chinese thinks it’s as ugly as a turtle... That’s where she gets that name from...

Gaga has other nicknames as well, like 康敏苏(Kang Minsu) which the pronunciation sounds like “coming soon”, also she has nicknames like “Jazz diva” and “Farm diva”

I am living :air:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Oriane

I think "turtle" in Chinese is a way to insult someone ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived