Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

You need a nintendo :mel:

and a warm hot cocoa. and if it's New York, blankets :hug:

So glad you are there though. Did you read my previous post?

The only thing Gaga related was a sign at the front barricade that said that the line would start forming at 5 AM. The time flew by pretty quickly. Also, we don't get our books until the 22nd.

Lana Winters

*2ibf4h0.jpg

*I can't even right now.

*:excited2:

*There were only 6 tickets left after my dad. Annnnd my mom has to go with me because I'm under 18.

OMFG Can someone please please ask her about 'Born This Way' Second video, 'Americano' Mariachi and all the other betrayals. Someone write it down, I beg of you!!!! And extended 'Bad Kids' and 'Living On The Radio'....

Pleaseeee

Lana Winters

So according to the worker there you'll be allowed one picture (I think), no bags/purses, and you'll be allowed 10 in at a time.

congrats everyone!

I wish I could go. :taylor:

btw if anyone knows who can't go under certain circumstances im willing to pay for it..... please and thanks :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

congrats everyone!

I wish I could go. :taylor:

btw if anyone knows who can't go under certain circumstances im willing to pay for it..... please and thanks :)

THIS!!!!! If anyone can't go for any reason, please post here! We'll have a bidding war lmao

Got my ticket! I was one of the first 25 people! Now I need to decide what I should tell her...suggestions? nothing stupid, haha.

Got my ticket! I was one of the first 25 people! Now I need to decide what I should tell her...suggestions? nothing stupid, haha.

So happy for yous!!

Omg you should ask her something like if Nothing On But The Radio is actually her :sweat:...hah but srsly, I don't know what you should tell her! I'm sure something will come to you :)

My vote is to tell her about this... :X

http://www.facebook.com/OUlilmonsters

...Or ask when the BTW Ball dates are coming :creepflop:

So happy for yous!!

Omg you should ask her something like if Nothing On But The Radio is actually her :sweat:...hah but srsly, I don't know what you should tell her! I'm sure something will come to you :)

lol, propagaga already got confirmation that it wasn't her and that it was just a session singer. the writers of the song said that!

AND THANKSGIRL!!! I WISH YOU WERE THERE :(

My vote is to tell her about this... :X

http://www.facebook.com/OUlilmonsters

...Or ask when the BTW Ball dates are coming :creepflop:

I heard about your organization! My friend who goes to OU told me about it! lmfao