Featured Posts

Economy

No video, no major promo, not a single of an era

All of that works against the odds of a single becoming a hit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

lol those 18 perfect dilusioners who think it didn't have enough radio support :icega: You see, you actually need to listen to the radio to make that final judgement, don't just hop in the car for 5 minutes expecting it to come on :rip: 

LordEnigma

If she promo’d it, we all know it would have been huge. But she kinda just released it into the Wild and left.

Oh well. I’m glad she released it, I was SHOOK

Bloodyjack

Gaga just didn't seem interested. I have no idea why cause it was everything, it has a very mainstream pop sound to it but also unique enough to appeal to her monsters but gaga just didn't wanna know I don't know why it was a banger of a tune dropping it was one of the worst decisions she's ever made

thatfoxyfeeling

I think it was a test to prove Gaga still has the potential to create a hit and has given her the direction for LG6. It’s like she didn’t want to do a music video on purpose just to see how well the song would do with limited promo. 

Didymus

It's an easy listening track that sounded exactly like everything that had been around for three years. It's fun when it's playing but it doesn't really stimulate active listening :interestinga:

PlanetChromatica

People really still think she didn't care or did no promo on purpose?  Seriously, we ALL knew she was filming A Star Is Born full time! She literally had no time to film a music video or promote the song, she released it as a surprise to keep interest until the tour started whilst she was off filming the movie...

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I think it was a test to prove Gaga still has the potential to create a hit and has given her the direction for LG6. It’s like she didn’t want to do a music video on purpose just to see how well the song would do with limited promo. 

facts

i really think they let it fight by itself on purpose to get an estimate at how well her return to dance pop will be received

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

People really still think she didn't care or did no promo on purpose?  Seriously, we ALL knew she was filming A Star Is Born full time! She literally had no time to film a music video or promote the song, she released it as a surprise to keep interest until the tour started whilst she was off filming the movie...

If she could take two days off from the Superbowl preparations to shoot the John Wayne video, she could've taken a day or two off from the ASIB filming to make a video for TC. :triggered:

Lack of promo for sure but idk

along with Million Reasons, I hear it on the radio more often than her other hits in the past 6 years :laughga:

11 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

lol those 18 perfect dilusioners who think it didn't have enough radio support :icega: You see, you actually need to listen to the radio to make that final judgement, don't just hop in the car for 5 minutes expecting it to come on :rip: 

I would hear it on z100 all the time, even randomly now.

Missed opportunity, easily a top 10 maybe even bigger than MR. 

BYE

Archived