💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Do You Not Like Taylor Swift?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I have been a huge swiftie for pretty much my whole life. I've seen her live 3 times (soon to be 5). And I have done everything I do for gaga for her as well (buy albums first day, watch award shows, follow her social media closely, etc.). I have always been puzzled on peoples reasons for why they don't like her or her music. I constantly ask people this question and I wanted to bring it to GGD. What is your opinion of Ms. Taylor Alison Swift.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

I like her music, but I don't like her because she is a fake bitch. She always acts like the victim and tries to act like a sweet innocent girl, but she's just a trouble maker.

ryanripley

i enjoyed reputation but her previous music is lowkey corny (especially 22 omg) also i don't really know nor care for her as a person

i don't dislike her but at the same time, i don't really care for her and don't plan on buying a ticket to her show

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon

I like her :woohoo: Before 1989 I just listened to her singles and liked them, I've been liking her singles all the way since Love Story actually :laughga: It was when 1989 happened that I actually listened to an album of hers and that album was pop perfection :giveup: It made me interested enough to go back and listen to her older albums which had singles that I liked and I ended up buying all of her albums :toofunny:

I'm not even sure if this thread is for me then because I like both her and her music :rip: I mean there have been times when I've been a bit ":huh:" over what she's said/done because there have been songs that have directly targeted others and they're not exactly the nicest :spin: That part does seem a bit immature, but then the actual songs I love so I'm like a mess :emma: Then there's other drama that she's been involved in and stories from here, there, and everywhere about her being shady and stuff and although I'm not one to believe everything I hear I also don't think there's smoke without fire in some cases, especially when there's a hell of a lot of smoke :deadbanana:

The Bling

I love Taylor, she's a sweetheart :flutter: She deserves all the success she has right now, even if some pressed people here believe otherwise :interestinga:

1989 is THE album :pray:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

LaLuna

Because to me her music is mediocre, her voice is average at best, and she's nothing special. I also don't care for her personality.

PlushGlamorousAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gi

I love her song writing on ‘Reputation’. Never been into het but the start of this era had me interested. Untill she lacked on the visual front BIG TIME!

5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Because to me her music is mediocre, her voice is average at best, and she's nothing special. I also don't care for her personality.

PlushGlamorousAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gi

:tea: Nothing about her appeals to me

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

JustinTrudeau

Her personality bugs me. It's almost too perfect, like some girls at a high school. I can't trust her.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

DelusionalGaga

I loved her older stuff but reputation is not my cup of tea. I would like to say that I don't like her as a person but obviously I don't know her personally. I just think she presents herself as a very unlikable human

RAMROD

I did not say that :chica:

I appreciate her cross over pop eras sksksks 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirages

I love her music especially Reputation and 1989, I wasn't a big fan of Red, but Fearless was great as well. I love what she's done with all the dirt that has been splashed her way, I think she's great at songwriting and that she doesn't overestimate her own vocal abilities and does what she can with what she's got. I have however never been a fan of her as a person, she always came across as cold or faux for some reason, it's just the way she acts but II'm a fan of her music and enjoy it thoroughly.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived